Reviewing of polls are getting much delayed. I agree there may be heavy load on moderators and editors. Why can't poll reviews be given to any one of the senior members here.There are many senior members spending considerable amount of time here daily. I think they can do the review of the polls. This will speed up the process and also will reduce the burden on moderator.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a good suggestion Meean, not only polls but reviews of products are also delayed for a long time. If site is getting heavy load, moderators should definitely do something to cope up with it so that everything can be completed on time, otherwise members will loose their interest in same.

Aastha Gupta
YES Meean--- I hope your idea is good. This would definitely reduce some work of the moderators.

Would wait for Moderator to reply.... Hope he would look into this!!!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Nice suggestion I think Due to delay approval of polls members are frustrating on creating poll. So this time less polls coming.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

YES ---- I think the suggestion is good... This would encourage the members to create more polls. Hope this idea is considered :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Not only polls, but other things like editing articles and moderation may be delegated to senior members. The Boddunan team can select some senior members based on quality of their performance on the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

YEs Gulshan.. .this is absolutely right... Hope the moderators are having a lot burden in doing the tasks...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Well.. that's why we invited senior members to become part of editorial team. If anyone interested they are always welcome to be part of. Send me a PM and will forward your request.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Very Good Morning to all my friends!

Thanks a lot, Maverick for responding to Meean's suggestion positively.Now the ball is in the court of the seniors!!
good morning to all
nice move from maverick
Well Nice suggestion..
but,
Whats the Eligibility to be in editorial team...??

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.