Hi boddunan Team......
1) Why dont you start "HOW TO" articles section .How to articles gets huge amount of traffic

2) Start NEWS portal, News articles get first page of google and more pottential visitors.... But you need article instant approval system......Or you article moderator need to aproove News articles as fast as possible

3) Build Search engine google ajax search code helps to include our adsense Pub ID.Bild search engines like web,images, video, audio, wkipedia, ebay, clickbank, amazon,

4) Build non authors community, That helps vistors share there thoughts, ideas, chat..........I think your comment system works only for authors

5) Include FUN Zones Music, Games, Vidoes, Photos, If you can iclude online radio or Internet TV....

6) Start yahoo answes like zone

=> Your template doesn't adsense optimized goto any Flixya.com article here you will get some ideas about where to post adsense codes

Ok..............
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You have addressed the points to Boddunan Team. I am not sure whether it is addressed only to the editors and moderators.
Anyway I would like to share my comments for your points.

1) In the existing articles section itself,members can submit How To articles. Does it make any difference if new section is started?

2) Did you mean to write articles about current news?

3) I couldn't get this point. Could you explain it more in detail?

4) Did you mean that access to the full website should be given to non members also so thay they can comment in forums?

5) Already there is a games section available here. In communities section, you can see lot of photos and videos shared by the members. I think Radio and TV are just fancy things.It may defeat the purpose of the site.

6) That's a good point. Somebody also raised this suggestion previously.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
some comments are welcome. but online radio and internet tv, I dont think that is not easy to start some services like that with out much investment
These are some of good suggestions...how come this thread become unoticed?
In boddunan, we have articles section, where we can post any sort of articles. What does "How to" mean??? After all it also comes into articles section.
If you want to write the article regarding "How to", you can include this in title of the article.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Your Idea is nice. I think boddunan have more than enough contents to increase traffic and have much nice quality article . they only need to advertise his website all the way.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

www.azOOmer.co.cc wrote:
Hi boddunan Team......
[quote] 1) Why dont you start "HOW TO" articles section .How to articles gets huge amount of traffic[/quote]
There are quite good number of such websites and it needs professional writers on different subjects.
[quote]
2) Start NEWS portal, News articles get first page of google and more pottential visitors.... But you need article instant approval system......Or you article moderator need to aproove News articles as fast as possible[/quote]
Boddunan is not news portal, it has a different vision.

[quote] 3) Build Search engine google ajax search code helps to include our adsense Pub ID.Bild search engines like web,images, video, audio, wkipedia, ebay, clickbank, amazon, [/quote]
Good idea.

[quote]4) Build non authors community, That helps vistors share there thoughts, ideas, chat..........I think your comment system works only for authors
[/quote]
Did you happen to visit community section on boddunan?

[quote]5) Include FUN Zones Music, Games, Vidoes, Photos, If you can iclude online radio or Internet TV....[/quote]
Games, videos, photos!!! I hope you have not explored all boddunan features.

[quote]6) Start yahoo answes like zone[/quote]
Already there in design phase.

[quote]=> Your template doesn't adsense optimized goto any Flixya.com article here you will get some ideas about where to post adsense codes[/quote]
It is optimized for most of the pages. Anyway look into it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.