Hello moderator,

As we all know,the payment threshold is currently Rs.1500. I think it will take atleast 1 1/2 to 2 months for an average person to earn this money if he/she remains active for this period.

1. Why can't we reduce this limit to Rs.500/- for the very first payment given to members so that they will be encouraged to work more here?

2. Is it possible for boddunan to directly transfer the amount to member's bank account instead of cheque. This will save the time and also the amount that is deducted for the courier charges.If boddunan have a net banking account, this can be done very easily.

Friends, please share your views on this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Meean,

As per the rules of Boddunan, the payment threshold is 1500. But in the recent times, the payments are issued to the active members with threshold of 750/- also.

And regarding online transfer, it is very good suggestion. It will also reduce the courier chargers.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
hi
i m also a newly joined member. will it be mandatary to earn Rs1500 to get my first payment.:( this will take a long time it seems. Also the online transfer system would be really a good one to opt for.

:)
thanks
Rashmi,

You are eligible for payment once you reach Rs.1500. But a member who posted minimum 500 posts in forums can request payment if he/she reaches Rs.750. But the decision for this request will be taken by the moderator.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Already there is procedure for paying reduced amount for active members. Direct payment to member's bank account is welcome. Member should give bank particulars to Boddunan management. But this needs change in rules. Presently, a cheque is sent to member after deducting Rs. 50/- as collection charges.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think the issue of online transfer was discussed some months back and as I was given to understan then that it is not possible.
As most of you said, there is an early payment option available which you can use after reaching Rs.750 however you need to be active on forums.

Second, the online transfer is not possible as we need to take care/protect of your financial information which we do not want to do. Also it will become more burden to you as the charges in it are more.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think online transfer of money is nice suggestion I hope boddunan give good response for this in future. Some site pay by online transfer but they did not take any charge.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

maverick i am an active member somewhat but my posts are not much to get payment . maverick for us we are students if we get money fast we get excited to work hard . maverick is it possible for me to get payment this time? i wanted it. maverick why not make minimum payment to 1000 or 500 by boddunan who write article daily.
In my opinion online transfer will be better as it saves everyones time...
Well i agree with all the members to reduce the amount to 500/- as it will be encouraging for junior members like us...to work more...Though i am still a way back for receiving payment i thing its very hard to acheive the present amount 1500/- in short span.. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.