(referring to home page)The information slide that appears next to the NAV bar, doesn't contain images relevant to the topics in which it is displayed(some picture of leaves, flower...etc) I think it'll be more attractive if relevant pictures like those used in UBUNTU to show community is displayed

*Imagination encircles the world *
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Could you please suggest few picture ideas for that?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Share knowledge:

Learn:

Earn:

The first two picture looks better. I think we need to design something similar to that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sorry, I did not see the next two as they loaded slower. These images looks good. Thank for giving good ideas.

these are easy to create.. :lol:

I have created the images and uploaded. Please share your views. Please note that I am not a hard core PhotoShop designer. :)

Something is better than nothing! :-)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.