Hi,
I would like to request you .... or suggest you...... or lets say ask you..
That why don't you start a contest something like highest referral of the month..
It will bring more users to boddunan.. which in turn also increase number of active members..

Of course you pay for referring, but something like this will motivate users to refer more friends...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Amit, thanks for your suggestion. We will work on this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

but how can i do it?
plz help me i m new member on it.....
After you log in. Click on Invite Friends(left hand side).
You can find your personalized invitation link there, give this link to your friends & tell them to sign up & remain active.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Hi Amit nice suggestion given by you i think till when this context come you will down to refer more person because your email list will get end means your already invited to all.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I agree with you Santosh,
but right now I have 9 Referrals under me, but none of them is active.. So I am not that excited about Referring more ...
This will, I think will motivate me..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Referring the people doesn't add any value unless they are active. We are giving lots of money for referring the people. If you feel this could improve your motivation levels, we are ready to add this into our kitty. However, please note that we do consider only active members for the award. More details will be published soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I agree Maverick, :)
But I again have a suggestion...... :ohmy:
I feel that you should change the definition of active member.
According to you, he is the one who submits article. But I feel that you should categorize active member according to points earned by him. Like if he is active in forum & polls.
So I think that if a person referred by me is active in forum or polls, I should get something(because you too will get something).

Now you are paying us when our referral submits an article(& it gets approved) for 1st approved article 10Rs & so on...

So the suggestion is- pay us when our referral earns specific points or achieve specific level. For eg- 1000Pts =10Rs & so on..

I know I am suggesting a big change... ;)
If you think i am wrong .... Let me know & sorry for it. :(

Other members comments in support & oppose are needed :) :) :)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
I agree with all but i want to one modification. the question is that highest referal of the month. i want to suggest change this prize to most active person of the month. so all problem will resolve automatically. highest point will decide this prize.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

But Santosh, We already have revenue sharing program which pays for highest 50 members according to their points...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
It is a nice idea put forward by Amit.Now Boddunan considers article posting as the criteria of activity.So those are not able to write well will remain inactive always,but may be active in forums.So the person who referred him will not be benefited which is something awkward.So some new plans and ideas in this regard is to be formulated.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.