Maverick previously there was option to know how many articles are published till the date from all sections but in new format of browsing articles it is not known how many total articles are there in boddunan so can you please make arrangement so that we will be able to know the average submission of articles .because we have near around 5000 members and till today we have only 4500 articles so just make arrangement so that we can know the total number of articles in boddunan.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Presently there are about 5000+ articles which are published out of 8000+ articles submitted. Due to the performance issues, we have removed few sections from Browse Articles pages but you can access all of them from drop down menu.

We are working on designing pages which are scalable and can display all articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

nice question i also searching that option to know how many article publish till date. thank maverick for answering this question.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks Maverick but we have 5000 members and 5000 articles so our ratio has a big problem of members and articles submitted so i think this may be the reason we are not getting good traffic and good rank in alexa so I think our senior members have to work little hard till we do not get approved from adsense revenue sharing approval
Mr.Das,
I think most of the members registered are not submitting articles.Out of the 5000 articles so far authors will be the same for most.I think only below hundred members posts article here.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
How would it be if a cartoon section is introduced in Boddunan where people can submit cartoons. I am not sure to what extent is it feasable, but i think, it would contribute to bringing traffic.
Nice suggestion Sridevi. Could anyone please put your ideas to make this big :) ?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

what is your idea sridevi in that section we have to upload cartoon images or what?
yes..
Ya its nice idea

Vijay U
Then when this section is going to be added in boddunan system?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.