Attention moderator!!!
I have started this thread as I noticed some serious indiscipline in the Group Discussion Contest. First things first, I'm sorry for making a post in the group discussion thread at this time despite the fact that I very well know that the discussion is already closed. Yet, I found a couple of members posting in that thread which should not be the case. I pointed it out there and I am pointing it out here as well. I would request the members not to make any more posts in the GD thread as the GD was open till the last hour of 13th december. Now the Group Discussion is closed.

WARM REGARDS, KUMAR. "SAVE PAPER, THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT"
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ jobin....
Dear friend, it seems as if you are too desperate to win this contest. You have already made a large number of posts in the GD thread and now that the time for the discussion is over, you popped in to wind it up. May I ask whats the use???? If you really wanted to sum up the GD, which I'm sure is true, you should have done that before 14th as you very well knew that the discussion ends on 13th December.

If you have ever participated in a group discussion, you should be aware of the fact that the discussion should be summarized only once and by one person. This discussion already stood summarized by another member - Sidharth Sankar Kanugo quite a long time ago and in a very structured manner. Therefore, you summarizing the discussion looked very indecent. Its not a fair practice as well. If you had better points to tell, you could have talked about them before. In any case, summing up should be done once only and thats kind of a rule in a GD which ought to be followed. Please take care in the future as it does paint a good picture of yours in front of the members. Being aggressive in a GD is okay but taking away another person's share of credit is not a good thing and thats exactly what you have done.

@ Prabhu.V....
Dear friend, I must say you are a real spoil sport. Though I am a newbie here, but within this short association of mine with this site, I have never seen a more annoying and irritating person than you. You have made posts which do not have a remote relation with the topic of this GD and I am cent percent sure that you have done it deliberately with intentions which do not seem good at all. Also you have copied the posts of other members. We do not appreciate such cheap act of yours. I'm sure that members do not want people like you in the forum. If you have a little respect for this site and the members, please come up and say sorry or else do not show us your face again. I wish I could delete your posts! May be the moderator can!!

Dear don't take tention , boddunan Support are not small children. they will see the date of giving post ok
@ Sridhar Kesiredy....
Dear friend, Abid Areacode had already pointed out this issue in a separate thread. If you wanted to express your views regarding the same, you could have used that thread rather than making a post in the GD thread. I don't think there was any need to point it out in the GD thread especially when the discussion was over and a member had already summarized it. Once a GD is summarized its over.

@ Sidharth Sankar Kanugo....
Thank you very much for summing up the group discussion so nicely and in such a well structured manner. I have all praise for you. I think after you summed up, no body should have made any further posts in this thread especially when the time was over. As I have also made a post, please accept my apologies for the same. I would give you full marks for your summary. Keep up the good work dude!!

@ moderator....
Dear moderator, I want to make a request that please close the Group Discussion thread once the time is over so that no member would be able to make posts once the discussion is over. Also, kindly necessiate some action against Prabhu.V who seems to have two accounts. Apart from that he made completely absurd and irrelevant posts. He also copied the posts of other members. Exactly the same was done by Sudha.V.

@ members....
Dear friends, please express your views on the issues I have raised. Should members continue to make post even after the GD is closed?? Is it correct to summarize again even though one person has already done that? What should be done with people like Prabhu and Sudha?

Thats okay but have you seen how this guy Prabhu is behaving. Again he has posted some rubbish. This guy is really impossible. The moderator should do something about him.

Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Dear don't take tention , boddunan Support are not small children. they will see the date of giving post ok[/quote]

Mr.Sidharth Sankar Kanugo is one of the editors who is currently active while the Boddunan team is absent. So, he has done his job as expected.

Jobin is quiet experienced member and his participation in past group discussions were very good. So, what he has done here might be a bit awkward but i am sure it is not with wrong intentions.

As per Prabhu, though he is a new member, those actions are morally wrong. It is something every individual knows that one should not copy from others. So, it is not excusable. Also many other members complained about him in other threads.
@ Kumar...

I have posted a wind-up after the closing of discussion(actually its not closed officially) just because I have some connection problem on the last day of discussion , so I was not able to post it.
I know that its not an excuse,but go through the previous group discussion contests,posts were made there also after the end date till the moderator locked the discussion officially.May be it will not be considered for evaluation.I have no problem in that.
I'm not so desperate to win the contest.But if I started doing a thing,I just want to complete it as perfect as possible.Its just a matter of satisfaction.Nothing more and I don't want share of anyone's credit.
When we conduct a GD in online forums like this,there will be some deviations from actual GD format.Not trying to favour me.I have seen posts in previous GD till it was locked and moderator didn't told that its against the GD rules here.But it may not be considered for valuation.As my opinion it should not be considered.I just posted it for my personal satisfaction and not because of any greed for price.

If all feels that I was wrong doing so,I'm so sorry for my doing...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.