Healthy tips to avoid pimples on face and care for your lips
First impression is the best impression. When we meet a person or see a person for the first time, we first see how they look. Of course some of us also see their behavior, but face plays the very most important role. So it's very important that we should take care of our face, so that it glows always and be healthy.
Due to this pollution and food habits, it has become a compulsion that we need to take special care of our skin. Now a day's most of the youth are preferring homemade remedies for skin care.
Here are some of the home tips to protect your face from pimples as well as about how to take special care of your lips.
To avoid pimples on face:
1. Take fresh tomato juice, apply on face and leave it for 19 minutes or until it get dried up. Then wash your face with warm water.
2. Mix cinnamon powder with 3 tea spoons of honey; apply this mixture for face while going to sleep. This will help you to get rid of pimples on face. This should be continued for 2 weeks which will give you better results.
3. Mixing lemon juice with cinnamon powder and applying on face will also be very helpful.
4. Mix lemon juice with rose water in equal proportions, apply on face for half an hour and then wash the face with cold water. Do this for 4 weeks which will help you to get rid of pimples on face.
1. For dry lips, mix coconut oil and badam oil in equal proportions and apply on lips.
2. Mix rose water in curds, and apply this mixture on lips daily thrice which will give you a very good color to lips.
3. When the lips are black in color, apply lemon juice or glycerine to lips which will give red color to lips.
4. If the juice of rose petal is applied on lips daily at night, the lips will become redder.
5. Daily before going to bath, apply milk cream to lips which will make the lips glow.
6. Applying beetroot juice once in two days will be more helpful for the lips to change the color.
7. If lipstick is applied after applying talcum powder, it will last for a long time.
8. Weekly once, clean your lips with tooth brush, which will remove dead skin on lips.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.