Home remedies to get relief from winter symptoms
This article talks about the home remedies which will cure your winter symptoms like throat issues, cough, cold etc. and make you healthy.
We all go to a doctor for any problem and he gives us such bitter taste medicines that by taking them, we don't even feel the taste of the food that we eat as it makes our mouth bitter. But, you don't need to worry at all. Read this article and get all the cure.
Just drink the below-mentioned drink twice a day during cold and get soon relief from cold, cough and even from throat issues..
Step 1: Take jaggery and Ginger in equal amount for eg, if you add 2 tablespoons of jaggery (if possible then use fresh jaggery) then add 2 tablespoons of ginger (you may crush the ginger and add).
Step 2: Add tulsi juice, at least 1 tablespoon (if you add 2 tablespoons of ginger and jaggery).
Step 3: Heat it over a gas stove (any available heating appliances). When that jaggery melts and the mixture becomes ready.
Drink it twice a day to get relief in cold as well as a cough.
You can also take some more precautions like:
- Drink hot water (not so hot) otherwise, you may suffer from some other symptoms.
- Wear full winter clothes so that air doesn't get inside your ears.
- Cover your head and ears properly and yes please cover your legs i.e., you have to wear socks almost every time.
- And also don't remain to wake up late nights that will not be healthy for your health.
- If you take tea then you should add the black chilly powder in it. (In case you don't drink tea, you can take coffee also with black chilly powder. If you don't drink tea and coffee both, then you can also take milk with black chilly powder.)
If your cough is not going away then you can put cardamon in your mouth for some time that will help you to get rid of a cough soon and for some time (it's a temporary remedy).
NOTE: Please drink it hot only and don't come in contact with air for at least 1 hour. And yes, drink this before sleeping and when you will wake up, you will surely feel much and much better.
Also, take doctor's advice if the problem persists.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.