Potatoes – 2
Fenu greek seeds – 15
White gram – 1 spoon
Mustard seeds – 1 ½spoon
Dry chili – 8
Lime juice – 1 spoon
Salt – according to the taste
Turmeric powder – little
Tiny chopped coriander – 1/2cup
Oil – 2spoons
- Place a bowl on the stove.
- Add 1 spoon oil and heat it.
- Now add fenu Greek seeds, white gram, mustard seeds, and dry chili and then fry them thoroughly.
- Now make this mixture into powder by grinding them in mixy.
- Now chop potatoes into tiny pieces.
- Mix potato pieces with salt and turmeric powder.
- Then mix coriander leaves and lemon juice
- If you want curry to be more chili taste then add green chili also.
- There fore potato curry is ready.
This is a very tasty to eat. We can eat this with any combination of chapathi, phulka, bread. This is a recipe which is very tasty.Everyone will definitely like this to eat. This dish will be a very nice smell. It is a healthy food to eat especially kids. I hope you will try this definitely and enjoy the taste. Most of the people don’t know that we can prepare dishes.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.