Treatment of Difficult Dentition
Homoeopathic medicines with chief indications which may be helpful in warding off these sufferings and easing the process of deciduous dentition for the child are-
1. Aconite- Marked restlessness. Child gnaws at its fingers, fists and cries most of the time. Much heat about the head with cold hand and feet.
2. Chamomilla- Starting and jumping during sleep. Wants to be carried all the time.
3. Cina- Marked peevishness does not know what it wants, averse being spoken to or touched, ameliorated by rocking.
4. Kreosote- Child worries all night, must be patted and tossed all night.
5. Phytolacca- Crying, moaning, restless and peevish, particularly at night.
6. Podophyllum- Moaning and whining during sleep not crying out with a sharp, sudden noise but a sick cry, the child grates its teeth, the head is thrown back and rolled from side to side.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.