Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then the BJP WILL BE AMIDST neck deep troubles.

I feel that it is unfair to point fingers at BJP everytime RSS opens its mouth ...They can and do have different opinions and views and BJP leaders do show their unhappiness when such statements are made by the RSS leaders ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I feel is that the BJP  should make a clear statement that such ridicules statements from the RSS are purely it's opinions. The central govt. has no binding on such statements.

rambabu wrote:

What I feel is that the BJP  should make a clear statement that such ridicules statements from the RSS are purely it's opinions. The central govt. has no binding on such statements.

If we differentiate between RSS and its affiliates like BJP, VHP, Bajarang Dal etc, we have in basic understanding of the matter. sooner we realize that BJP is nothing but political arm of RSS, the better. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes sir. What you said is right. I also know that BJP  is the political wing of RSS. What I wanted to question, is the relation between BJP  and RSS carved in stone? BJP came in to power not because of the RSS. Why the BJP has to suffer humiliation due to RSS 's foolish and misdeeds?

If any sanity prevails over BJP , and if it wants to stand upto the expectations of the people who voted BJP to power, either it has to severe connection with RSS or, it has to warn the RSS of grave consequences if RSS  repeats such behavior.

RSS has nothing to lose. BJP loses the Nation, that voted it to power with high expectations.

Options are wide open for BJP.

rambabu wrote:

Yes sir. What you said is right. I also know that BJP  is the political wing of RSS. What I wanted to question, is the relation between BJP  and RSS carved in stone? BJP came in to power not because of the RSS. Why the BJP has to suffer humiliation due to RSS 's foolish and misdeeds?

If any sanity prevails over BJP , and if it wants to stand upto the expectations of the people who voted BJP to power, either it has to severe connection with RSS or, it has to warn the RSS of grave consequences if RSS  repeats such behavior.

RSS has nothing to lose. BJP loses the Nation, that voted it to power with high expectations.

Please just see the composition of BJP. BJP members are drawn from RSS and other front organizations like VHP, Vidyarthi Parishad etc. There are hardly any members of BJP itself. They are all on deputation from RSS. Modi is also basically a RSS Pracharak. Similarly is the Haryana C.M.  In this connection, let me tell some background of BJP.  Before formation of JUanata Party, there was Bhartiya jana sangh- front organization of RSS.  Later along with others Jana Sangh merged with Janata party. Later other constrituents of Janata party demanded that Earlier jana sangh members who merged with janata party should break link with RSS.  But the former jana sangh Members decided to leave janata Party and formed Bhartiya janata Party- RSS outfit. This background should suffice to understand that BJP is inseparable from RSS.   

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Please just see the composition of BJP. BJP members are drawn from RSS and other front organizations like VHP, Vidyarthi Parishad etc. There are hardly any members of BJP itself. They are all on deputation from RSS. Modi is also basically a RSS Pracharak. Similarly is the Haryana C.M.  In this connection, let me tell some background of BJP.  Before formation of JUanata Party, there was Bhartiya jana sangh- front organization of RSS.  Later along with others Jana Sangh merged with Janata party. Later other constrituents of Janata party demanded that Earlier jana sangh members who merged with janata party should break link with RSS.  But the former jana sangh Members decided to leave janata Party and formed Bhartiya janata Party- RSS outfit. This background should suffice to understand that BJP is inseparable from RSS.   

Thank you sir for your elaborate account. I answered out of pain that has risen, hearing such foolish comments on mother Teresa, whom the entire world holds in high esteem.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

These kind of statements cannot be tolerated anymore. How one can compare the selfless service of mother teresa with anything?. It cannot be compared with anything. She is a legend in the hearts of people around the world. No one cant comment about her service for humanity.

geetha wrote:

These kind of statements cannot be tolerated anymore. How one can compare the selfless service of mother teresa with anything?. It cannot be compared with anything. She is a legend in the hearts of people around the world. No one cant comment about her service for humanity.

Exactly. To hog the limelight, these politicians drag these highly acclaimed and revered  personalities in to the murky politics. What a heinous way to be in the center stage !!!!

As pointed out some, Mother Teresa is an example of selfless service to humanity. every one who performs such service needs be respected irrespective of nationality, creed or  community.  I may add that there is nothing absolutely selfless in the world.  every one belongs to some religion or community or race. One may have natural inclination to promote own religion. It may be some are converted to another faith. This happens in some cases. One example is sister Nivedita, disciple of Swami Vivekanand,  who adopted Hindu religion.  The members of ISCON (International society of Krishna Consciousness) may also be considered as convert to Hindu religion.  

Mother Teresa could have caused religious conversion in some cases. But it is a fact that there are a great majority of people who received education in Christian missionary schools and medical treatment in Christian Hospitals but most of them never converted to Christianity. It is very obvious that allegation of conversion against Christian missionaries is totally false and perverted.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.