The topic is locked.
Hi All,

After a long time, Games feature is active on boddunan now. We are adding more new games every day and more features coming to you soon. And whats new? You can earn points for playing or being top scorer.

When you play the game and your points recorded: 1 point
When you become top scorer: 10 points

No matter how many games you play, you will get points :)

And as usual, suggestions are welcomed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh maverick nice dude but people will like to play more and more so get points get increased and they share in revenue sharing
Its a fantastic idea to give entertainment for members also we can get some traffic from out siders because gaming also one of most search able key word
hi maverick,
The new multi-player games will be very interesting.I just saw it.So can we keep bet on the game.Maybe we can keep cash as bet ;)
If possible..do try to include chess in this category.
Definitely we will take a challenge once I get used to the games ;) . Meanwhile I will add more games.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I played first time and I got highest point in math-2 I got extra 10 point this is fantastic.I request Maverick to upload some more math puzzle game
Maverick,
Actually can that feature be added in the challenge?.Like when a user send a challenge to other user, there must be a provision to keep bet.The maximum bet points can be 15-20 and if possible a cash bet of Rs.1 or Rs.2!! :) .It can be kept optional.
So once the challenge is accepted the game is on and the winner takes away the points and cash, and that much points and cash is reduced from the looser! :)
i don't know the technical difficulty in this..just an idea :)
@MC, still there are lots of features/games need to be added. Will look into that as well.

hey maverick how to play that games. I clicked on games and there is option of game rs player, but how to play no option.
Being not good in games I didn't peep to that section till now.But from this discussion knew that some maths puzzles are there.Definitely I'll peep in soon

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Added 28 more games including Sports, adventure, action and education genres. Please check out the latest games and record your score :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.