The topic is locked.
boddunan.com is now supporting two Indian Languages in which you can post articles and earn money. They are Hindi & Telugu.

Please read the below article to learn more about how to post articles in Hindi & Telugu.

Now write articles in Indian Languages & Earn Money

To read the above article in Hindi, please click here.
अब भारतीय भाषाओं में लेख लिखना और पैसा कमाएँ

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sir I was today searching some tools for this purpose. Its really good this feature is introduced. Hope members take benefit of this.

I also got a website and was about to post here for the same.but before I do you introduced this language feature, its great now we can get regional language articles also.

please check this also: http://utopianvision.co.uk/hindi/write/
and maverick we can also add one more language :<b> Gujarathi</b>. ( please have a look)
I tried this sentence.
बोदुनान वेब्साढ - इस मिन्द्ब्लोव ईग फोर द न्यु मेम्बर

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Infact, we wanted to support more Indian languages like Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarathi, Punjabi, Marati etc. However, currently we do not have enough support personnel to manage articles in those languages.

We will definetely add more languages in future that will add more user base to the web site.

I saw the link you have posted. I think it will be useful to the members for writing in hindi and then copy paste on boddunan.com.

I would prefer Google Indic Transliteration to any other as they are doing really good in converting the language in better way.

Here is the link to type in Hindi and other languages.
http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for adding Telugu language also. I am very much delighted because my first post on our forums is the request for Telugu language. I did not expect you would do so soon. Congratulations for extending and I really wish boddunan.com would soon be a very big site.
The links you have given are not working out. So I could not post my debut Telugu article. I tried in explorer as well as chrome but the language link is not taking to any other one but the same page where we are at only coming again. I think some technical errors existing in the links still. Hope you would rectify shortly.

Goodluck!
yes the link you gave is really good and its easy and better to use.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hello,

It has been mentioned that there is a button show/hide button in submit article page. I have seen there there is no such button. Please help me how to type in telugu. I have installed telugu from your site. But I am unable type in submit article page.

Awaiting for you reply immediately.

Regards
saraswathi
rajeshyalla wrote:
[quote]Thanks for adding Telugu language also. I am very much delighted because my first post on our forums is the request for Telugu language. I did not expect you would do so soon. Congratulations for extending and I really wish boddunan.com would soon be a very big site.
The links you have given are not working out. So I could not post my debut Telugu article. I tried in explorer as well as chrome but the language link is not taking to any other one but the same page where we are at only coming again. I think some technical errors existing in the links still. Hope you would rectify shortly.

Goodluck![/quote]

I think you have not read the article which I posted. Please read the entire article carefully because it answers all of your questions. You just need to right click on the link and save it to favorites or simply drag the link to the bookmarks toolbar of your browser.

After that go to Submit an Article page and disable the editor buttons by clicking [show/hide] link and click the bookmark you have saved above. Now the transliteration will loads automatically and you can write in the editor.

Please note that the language loads without page refresh and you can see a loading text on top of the page. When you click on editor then corresponding language letter will be shown in the editor which is the confirmation that language loaded perfectly.

saraswathi wrote:
[quote]Hello,

It has been mentioned that there is a button show/hide button in submit article page. I have seen there there is no such button. Please help me how to type in telugu. I have installed telugu from your site. But I am unable type in submit article page.

Awaiting for you reply immediately.

Regards
saraswathi[/quote]

It is not the button. It is a link located above the buttons toolbar of editor and below the Title text box. Just click on the link and all buttons on the editors will disappear. Now click the language bookmark-let and you can start writing in Telugu.

Please contact us if you still face any issues. Please use Firefox or Google Chrome for better performance. And we recommend 1024x768 as a minimum resolution of your computer and if it is greater, it is better.

for different languages please down load this software which is very easy to use it
http://www.baraha.com/download.htm
Hello Atul Barapatre

Will you introduce tamil also like telugu and hindi. It is only a request.

Regards
saraswathi
Actually we want to support more Indian languages like Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarathi, Punjabi, Marati etc. However, currently we do not have enough support personnel to manage articles in those languages.

We will definitely add more languages in future that will add more user base to the web site.

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.