The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thankyou soubhagya but that software won't work in my computer 'cause mine is mac.......anyway thanks
it is really very good news for us. now we can write an article in Indian language so it is very useful for those people who can not write an Article in proper English.

thanks boddunan

regards
Sweta Sengar
which all languages are supported..?

Is malayalam added..??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
హలో,
నేను చాలా సంతోషిస్తున్నాను తెలుగులో కూడా ఇంత సులువుగా వ్రాసే అవకాశం లభించినందుకు. బొద్దునన్ కుటుంబ సభ్యులకు మరియు సందానకర్తలకు శుభాకాంక్షలు మరియు కృతజ్ఞతలు.
మీ నేస్తం
శ్రీధర్ కేసిరెడ్డి
Hello Sridhar Kesireddy,
Please follow the Forum rules. Only English language is allowed in forums.
Please read the forum rules carefully: http://www.boddunan.com/forums/rules.html

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Sridhar,

Boddunan is a family of people from all over India and they are really missing your comments about the system as they do not understand Telugu. Please post in English as per forum rules and let others know about what you are saying.

Thanks,
Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am sorry dear Atul & Maverick. I forgot about this rule. Actually I was planning to post an article in Telugu. Before posting it, I have done a trial here, which I would have not done.
Thanks for alerting me in a smooth way, I like it.
Malayalam not added . The team is trying to add it. I hope it will be done quickly.

Hello Maverick,

This Idea will really bring more and specified traffic to our community and will definitely increase our community ranking. But my Bad luck I dont know Hindi. But will try Telugu posting. It'll be good if you add Tamil to this list.
hello...

Plz tell me the pocedure

U can e-mail me on DELETED

Iam very intrested in writing articles...

I write articles of my own..

Plz show me the way
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.