I came to know few issues related to copy protected content and images and would like to clarify any questions related to this.
Here are some faqs:
- Boddunan terms and conditions restrict using copy protected material in articles, forums, Q&A and other sections of the site without prior consent from the original author of such material.
- Any image/picture that is available in on Internet or other places will be owned by its creator and may be licensed under terms of the license he/she use.
- Most of such material licensed under the terms that will not allow you to copy and use on other websites
- If you would like to use such material, it is mandatory to read the license of such material.
- If such material is free to copy and distribute, you can certainly use such material provided the license does not require any linkbacks or other forms of requirements
- You may find open-licensed material in websites such as media wiki which allows you to use the images. Again reading license is mandatory.
- It is always good to use the original url of the image to embed in your articles rather than uploading to boddunan servers.
- If you owned the material, please do not submit the material with restrictive license so that it will not violate the terms.
We reserve the right to block any accounts which violates the copyrights without any notice. So please co-operate.
Please let me know if you need any other information regarding this.
When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick
Want to make each day Accountable
Earn money just for joining in this site.
Slow and Steady Wins the Race.
Page 1 of 6