We would like to announce that the articles submitted in languages other than English are no longer accepted and no award will be given. Please plan your work accordingly.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the info admin, this would certainly keep site clean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We would like to announce that the articles submitted in languages other than English are no longer accepted and no award will be given. Please plan your work accordingly.

Today's 2 new measures, you introduced are not only productive, they keep the competitive spirit in full vigor all along.
This is welcome. English only will ensure uniformity. But I may request that Hindi and Telugu articles may be allowed without cash credit. I was also thinking of writing a Hindi article in humorous way. I am not particular about getting cash.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even I think Hindi articles at least should be allowed as Boddunan is an Indian site meant for Indians so I don't think there is any problem with it. But you may make a rule of getiing less CC for Hindi articles. :blink:
Aaahh, that’s another announcement from you in time. As you had earlier said that there would also be articles in Marathi and other languages, I was planning to write one in Hindi. But thanks for informing me (and other members) in time.
Even I think Hindi articles at least should be allowed as Boddunan is an Indian site meant for Indians so I don't think there is any problem with it. But you may make a rule of getiing less CC for Hindi articles. :blink:

I feel that if Hindi articles are to be allowed other south Indian and other languages too should be allowed, so it is better this way to have articles written in English only..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I observed, English has an edge over other regional languages in terms of expression and lucidity. Even when there was a provision for Hindi and Telugu, the number of articles used to be quite less in number, though there are quite a good number of Hindi speaking members. I think . its good to allow the system in the present way.
It was not that articles in other languages were not attracting viewers but the problem was in editing section. It took us lot of time to determine whether these were copied or original content. The time spent in editing was not worth.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu, RobertP
It was not that articles in other languages were not attracting viewers but the problem was in editing section. It took us lot of time to determine whether these were copied or original content. The time spent in editing was not worth.

Oh, about this administrative problem we are not aware. Thanks for clarifying.

I agree with sanjeev sir as its an Indian site I guess Hindi articles should be their on this website after all hindi is our national language....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.