Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I think Hindi articles at least should be allowed as Boddunan is an Indian site meant for Indians so I don't think there is any problem with it. But you may make a rule of getiing less CC for Hindi articles. :blink:

I agree with sanjeev sir as its an Indian site I guess Hindi articles should be their on this website after all hindi is our national language....

Boiddunan allows only English articles. There can be no dispute about this. I also intended to write article in Hindi. Now I can't. This is no issue. If I wish to write in Hindi, I may do on my blog and share that with Facebook and Twitter. We must go by rules of site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even I think Hindi articles at least should be allowed as Boddunan is an Indian site meant for Indians so I don't think there is any problem with it. But you may make a rule of getiing less CC for Hindi articles. :blink:

I agree with sanjeev sir as its an Indian site I guess Hindi articles should be their on this website after all hindi is our national language....

Just to get the facts right, Hindi is not our National Language ...you can go through this link...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/hindi-not-a-national-language-court/article94695.ece

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is really a good initiative of maverick. Before the site was messy with the other languages articles. and some people are in confusion too which languages are accepted by the site and all. Now no problem at all. everyone should write only in English Language

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Boiddunan allows only English articles. There can be no dispute about this. I also intended to write article in Hindi. Now I can't. This is no issue. If I wish to write in Hindi, I may do on my blog and share that with Facebook and Twitter. We must go by rules of site.

There is not an issue for me too as we should go by the rules of the sites. :)

Just to get the facts right, Hindi is not our National Language ...you can go through this link...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/hindi-not-a-national-language-court/article94695.ece

Very interesting verdict of Gujarat high court, in the constitution, Hindi was declared as an official language and not a national language.

Very interesting verdict of Gujarat high court, in the constitution, Hindi was declared as an official language and not a national language.

Hindi is repeatedly described as National language by Hindi enthusiasts without any basis. There is no language declared as national language. Hindi is official language of Union and English is the Associate official language.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Exactly ! Many people are somehow under the impression that Hindi is the national language which is not true ! In the southern parts of India people know very little hindi..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! Many people are somehow under the impression that Hindi is the national language which is not true ! In the southern parts of India people know very little hindi..

It is also being taught in schools wrongly that Hindi is the national language. Actually Hindi is only the official language in certain states and not all. Each state has its own regional language as working language in addition to English.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

It is also being taught in schools wrongly that Hindi is the national language. Actually Hindi is only the official language in certain states and not all. Each state has its own regional language as working language in addition to English.

Sorry....i didnt know this that Hindi is not our natinal language.....

Sorry....i didnt know this that Hindi is not our natinal language.....

Well you are not the only one! All other languages that are spoken across India in reality have the same status that Hindi as a language has, but owing to a lot of propaganda by many it has been wrongly projected as such.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.