Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All times are US -6 GMT. Please calculate according to that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Please, can you explain..
From when to when is a day.....
That is according to IST when should I vote to be the winner for 22th November.(I am asking the time range)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You can calculate from 12:30 PM as start hour and 12:30PM next day as end hour. So what ever you post in this period will count in that day.

Ex. If you vote 10 polls on 12:40 PM today, i.e. 21st Nov, they will be counted today. IF you vote 10 polls before 12:30 PM today, they will be counted in tomorrows votes.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks maverick...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
thanks.. Mr.Maverick
Hi Guys,

I am back again with another list of winners. Here we go.

Dt: 20th Nov 2009

Top commenter of the day:
Winner: ceeem(223 Comments)

Nearest Competitors:
amit7786(78 Comments)
Thechikkodan(15 Comments)
meensatwork(10 Comments)

Top voter of the day:
Winner: kail2001(342 Votes)

Nearest Competitors:
akshar108(284 Votes)
ceeem(123 Votes)
nanthakumar07(85 Votes)
Abid Areacode(68 Votes)

Wow.. same list again.. Congratulations.

Thanks Mr.Maverick... Congrats to ceeem..
Congratulations to the winners.
Mr.Maverick
"Ex. If you vote 10 polls on 12:40 PM today, i.e. 21st Nov, they will be counted today. IF you vote 10 polls before 12:30 PM today, they will be counted in tomorrows votes."

Isn't it wrong the underlined?I think it will be counted as yesterday's

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hmm. I am confused.. US timing is -11:30 hours behind us. Ex. currently 8AM here and Dt. 22nd Nov. The server time is 8:30 PM 21st Nov.

My heartiest thanks to Mr.Maverick and Sathish for your congatulatory message and my congrats to others winners and all the best wishes for my fellow members and friends!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.