Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for launching new way to earn...
Good Work...will try to give the best comments!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is a best method to collect points.You will get information as well as points by a single act.
Its an easy way to score more points.Commenting an artice is interesting than posting an article
Vidya,
Welcome to Boddunan.Just commenting is not a good practice.Read it and comment properly

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
many people had there unique views ,so its great chance to win point.

it's not only to earn points but we get creative ideas on commenting on articles .

as this can be a roadmap for or point of view of set of commentators

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
I like to join with you. Because I like to very much to joith with you.
SRI LANKA

The island of Sri Lanka lies in the Indian Ocean, to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal. It is separated from the Indian subcontinent by the Gulf of Mannar and the Palk Strait. According to Hindu mythology, a land bridge to the Indian mainland, known as Rama's Bridge, was constructed during the time of Rama by the vanara architect Nala. Often referred to as Adam's Bridge, it now amounts to only a chain of limestone shoals remaining above sea level.[20]

According to colonial British reports, this is a natural causeway which was formerly complete, but was breached by a violent storm in 1480.[21] The island consists mostly of flat-to-rolling coastal plains, with mountains rising only in the south-central part. Amongst these is the highest point Pidurutalagala, reaching 2,524 metres (8,280 ft) above sea level.
Different person is having a different ideology, This is the best idea that can be helpful o comment to the article writer and Boddunan and points will benefit for the participant.
This is very good dicession for encouragement for Boddunan readers.
I think its a very good start. Now we get paid for commneting article.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.