The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah i accept to the views of abid and i also accept that there should censorship in journalism and especially no government issues should not be spoken public which gives a black mark on our nation as we did for the common wealth games.

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
The question on censorship of media is one of magnitude. There cannot be an answer of YES or NO sort.It should be more or less.But you ask me a hundred times about complete freedom of media and all my answers will be NO.
Biased reporting and selfish motives have seen media create riots and stampedes in recent times. When the fourth state plays in the hands of political muscles we all are well acquainted what happens.The same news can be interpreted in several ways by audio, written and visual media.The entry of electronic components of media have worsened the matter even more.Where cctv and electronic eyes have been boons of today we also have editing of stored reports and visual clips to shift an event in one's favour.
So again, censorship with required amount of freedom is recommended for media in all its forms.
What a phenomenal response! It has already attracted close to 600 hits!!
Congratulation Kalayni, this topic has got a good response and i think as said by Chinmoy it is phenomenal response this time.. :laugh:

I hope after completion of announcing the winners you also give your valuable opinion. :)
Credit should go to her for throwing up a topic which has elicited such enormous interest!
@Chinmoy and Rajani, thank you so much for your kind words! We have had such successful GD after quite a long time! That is indeed remarkable and a positive change! I only hope that we succeed in getting equal participation henceforth too!!

:) :) :)

Thank you all for your responses, everyone! This GD is now locked for discussion! Winners will be announced in a few days!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.