When an 8 year old girl from Agra was suffering from a Hole in her Heart, and it involved a lot of expenditure for an operation, on the advice of her Doctor, She applied for financial help to the PMO's office.

The response was instantaneous. The girl was assured treatment at Delhi's GB Pant Hospital

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/this-8-year-old-wrote-to-prime-minister-narendra-modi-his-reply-saved-her-life-232856.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is good that these kind of actions are taken. May be there is a need to open up a new department for these kind of cases so that the cost of it can be borne by the government for a limited number of cases and in remaining cases it should give an emi kind of facility so that it will protect the family people. Also PM's new insurance policies would help a great deal.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It is good that these kind of actions are taken. May be there is a need to open up a new department for these kind of cases so that the cost of it can be borne by the government for a limited number of cases and in remaining cases it should give an emi kind of facility so that it will protect the family people. Also PM's new insurance policies would help a great deal.

Praneeth. Have you read the link article ? I don't think you read it. Because there is no relation between the response and the content of the thread.

Let me brief you about the content,

An 8 year old girl who had a hole in the heart written a letter to PM Modi. And the PMO's office immediately responded promising all the medical help needed for the Girl's treatment.

It helps a lot if you read the link article before responding.

rambabu wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Praneeth. Have you read the link article ? I don't think you read it. Because there is no relation between the response and the content of the thread.

Let me brief you about the content,

An 8 year old girl who had a hole in the heart written a letter to PM Modi. And the PMO's office immediately responded promising all the medical help needed for the Girl's treatment.

It helps a lot if you read the link article before responding.

I did read the Article uncle. But in response i gave an idea which could serve many people who are in similar situation. May be my response did not convey that and i just deviated it without attaching it to the main theme and relate it.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I should have written in the first sentence that "this kind of action is taken up by Prime Minsiter" and that ommission has caused it to be understood in a different frame. I should have carefully written my response so that i could connect my idea to the Article instance.

epraneeth77 wrote:

I should have written in the first sentence that "this kind of action is taken up by Prime Minsiter" and that ommission has caused it to be understood in a different frame. I should have carefully written my response so that i could connect my idea to the Article instance.

Additionally you have to read the article given in the link. This will help you in posting a response that throws a new light on the incident. I need not say such responses will enliven the discussion forums.

I read about it and seen on electronic news mediums too, I find it extremely great gesture from PM, on the other hand, UP government provide only 1900 rupees where as it is 50,000 rs for operation at Lohia hospital which PM sanctions within minutes.

http://mohanmekap.com/

A great humanitarian service on the part of the Narendra Modi government. It is such services people remember forever irrespective of the party affiliations.

‘Help in need is help indeed’. The prompt action from PM’s office to save a helpless child needs to be highly appreciated.  Forget about party and politics. 

It shows to what extent the PM  attaches importance to the Humanitarian values. Hats off.

That's great. She is lucky that she got financial help otherwise there are millions of people who die as they don't get medical treatment due to lack of money.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.