Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

That's great. She is lucky that she got financial help otherwise there are millions of people who die as they don't get medical treatment due to lack of money.

Yes. Though there are millions of people who are dying due to lack of money, this girl has succeeded because she got a timely guidance from her doctor and she availed it.

rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

That's great. She is lucky that she got financial help otherwise there are millions of people who die as they don't get medical treatment due to lack of money.

Yes. Though there are millions of people who are dying due to lack of money, this girl has succeeded because she got a timely guidance from her doctor and she availed it.

But I wonder PM does it often. I don't think be gets time to read letters or mails.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

But I wonder PM does it often. I don't think be gets time to read letters or mails.

He will not read letters. There are enough people who are in such jobs in PMO's office.

Then on what basis the people who read tell it to PM. Or all the letters gist is conveyed to the PM...?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Then on what basis the people who read tell it to PM. Or all the letters gist is conveyed to the PM...?

There is no specific way of briefing. Each office will have it's own way of relating the content  to the PM. This is purely an inside matter.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

The girl was helped by P.M. But there are many other cases also where Agra citizens helped the needy in medical assistance.  The daily newspapers like Dainik Jagaran in such cases make an appeal to people to contribute for such medical treatment and people in fact respond positively. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This means Press is doing yeomen service to the people. Indeed a responsible Press indulging in spreading the humanitarianism. I hail their activities.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The girl was helped by P.M. But there are many other cases also where Agra citizens helped the needy in medical assistance.  The daily newspapers like Dainik Jagaran in such cases make an appeal to people to contribute for such medical treatment and people in fact respond positively. 

It is so heartening that this kind of method is adopted by press media. Also it develops a sense of unity. It promotes a feeling of oneness.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It is so heartening that this kind of method is adopted by press media. Also it develops a sense of unity. It promotes a feeling of oneness.

The Press set an example by resorting to such humanitarian services. In AP too there are News papers which are doing exemplary services.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

People too get help while posting their concern on social site like fb. I have seen lots of people doing it. Do they really get money through it?.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.