Dear Friends,

With the fast pace environment of work culture, it becomes highly impossible for some of us to physically go to market and buy groceries 

I have tried big basket app and Kunnu's groceries here (Hyderabad) and found that all the groceries except frozen foods are delivered with perfecta. Peppertap and grofers don't even work here (no locality found)

Whats your opinion about this?

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now Apps are widely used. They are simple and easy to use. I have to see if big basket app can provide Big Bazaar in Vizag. Of course as you said such apps are quite handy in these days of fast paced life.

All these Apps will eventually convert us into human islands interconnected  by networks. Looks great but looks scary also.

I am not sure about localities but both those stores are listed in your city, new though.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is mode of marketing of future. But it is possible only in big cities. It is easy and comfortable but it will be cause of unemployment in future. These will swallow small retailers.

Honestly, I have never found shopping for vegetables and fruits and grocery shopping a burden , in fact I enjoy it and look forward to it...So, no way will I go for online grocery shopping . Here most of the super markets deliver home and take orders on phone. The rest I have not bothered to find out because I am not interested ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a genuine fear but expanding cities and rising population are keeping the need for small retailers alive. Also do not forget that these stores are huge employers in the store and downstream also. Perhaps it is time a study of te impact of these modern marketing methods s carried out.

Those who are using these apps expressed satisfaction both qualitatively and quantitatively, And these online grocery purchases can be returned if they are not satisfied. Though I did not use these apps, I will certainly give a try.

yeah there is number of grocery app are available now on google play but they support only the place where their centre are, because it will be difficult for them to parcel on the area which is far from there centre 

bhuyali saroj

Certainly It has been said already that the  Online  food grocery app will not be suitable for all. This app provides the facility of buying food groceries for certain regions only. I live an a very big city, where Big Bazaar is located very near to me. But this food grocery do not cover this.

I buy any household items on my way back from office and also do other things like doctor also similarly. I feel this convenient to buy daily needs from shop near from my home while returningin the evening.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.