The topic is locked.

one of our member name Sadanand just reading articles and not replying to the post and getting point, the editor should look after him and say him saying, i think if i am not wrong 


bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    i think its my personal feelings that this members is reading articles just to get point because i cannot understand how he can read 50-60 articles in 2 hours 


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    Reading articles is not an offence and is recognized activity on the site.  It is not necessary to read an article thoroughly word by word. One may just glance through and read just the titles and sub titles. I myself often read even a lengthy novel in just half an hour- reading just the beginning, middle and end- as well as titles of chapters and sub chapters.   


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    But babu saroj is doing same thing by entering forum on last day and randomly replying to just score points. Moderators should take note.


  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    But babu saroj is doing same thing by entering forum on last day and randomly replying to just score points. Moderators should take note.

    But moderators can hardly do anything in the matter. Making infrequent visit to the forum is not prohibited. He is also not making so many points if he visits only one day in a week. also now points are not so significant. We don't have monthly distribution of profit share as in past. Points give only weekly reward to ten- highest being Rs. 50/- obviously for Ram Babu and Rs 25/ Rs 10/ to other nine.  Participation in forum is just for your personal satisfaction and nothing else. There are rather many other irregularities indulged in by moderators also. Making personal attacks and using bad language is now common- even for moderators and old members. This is freed for all. So let happen what happens. This site is not taken so seriously. For even smaller personal attacks on Facebook, some have to even go to jail.  


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    I appreciate your anguish. The external environment has indeed undergone change affecting internal environments also. These days the more brazen you are more abusive you are the more confrontationist you are is what is thought to matter. Half or even less knowledge is equal to complete knowledge. I too used to think that moderators will moderate but was surprised when they also butt in with more personal attacks. It is then the fault of the Admin who have appointed such moderators and they also get paid. To me it  occurs that the site has been hijacked by a particular school of thought who are constantly pouring venom at every one whose views are different. Let us hope for the best.


  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    I appreciate your anguish. The external environment has indeed undergone change affecting internal environments also. These days the more brazen you are more abusive you are the more confrontationist you are is what is thought to matter. Half or even less knowledge is equal to complete knowledge. I too used to think that moderators will moderate but was surprised when they also butt in with more personal attacks. It is then the fault of the Admin who have appointed such moderators and they also get paid. To me it  occurs that the site has been hijacked by a particular school of thought who are constantly pouring venom at every one whose views are different. Let us hope for the best.

    Get paid for what? There is nothing for the forums but there is a small amount for editing/checking for plagiarism in articles. As far moderators they have no role left once the site stopped paying for most activities apart from weekly leaders, articles and daily votes. By the way, moderators are only normal members with their own personal views. Ask Gulshan Ji and he will tell you the real story.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    not replying to the post only reading articles?

    Category: Discussions 4 hours ago

    one of our member name Sadanand just reading articles and not replying to the post and getting point, the editor should look after him and say him saying, i think if i am not wrong 

    i think its my personal feelings that this members is reading articles just to get point because i cannot understand how he can read 50-60 articles in 2 hours ..

    Two things here , I am sure you are done with reading articles and gaining points which is what Sadanand as a new members is doing and it can be one just once.

    However, the kind of responses you post are far worse, so before pointing fingers you need to introspect and see how positive is your contribution to the discussion and the site because this site is all about sharing knowledge!


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    I totally agree that some members want this site to remain a mouthpiece of their school of warped thoughts and when their venomous tendencies against everything that they dont see fit are curbed by others they turn against one and all , crying foul ! 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    Moderators seem to be a dispirited lot. Admin must raise their and everyone else's morale. The site can become a real good site.


  • Re: not replying to the post only reading articles?

    by » 4 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    Reading articles is not an offence and is recognized activity on the site.  It is not necessary to read an article thoroughly word by word. One may just glance through and read just the titles and sub titles. I myself often read even a lengthy novel in just half an hour- reading just the beginning, middle and end- as well as titles of chapters and sub chapters.

    Members are getting points only to view article. It is views no one is reading articles. I suggested earlier, that to earn point for reading articles, one must be write comments on article.  

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.