Hi All

Not sure if any of you noticed, but the govt is monitoring all cash transaction done through your PAN linked account. A new tab has been added to the eFile page (used for filing online taxes) called accounts with cash transactions. I assume that when ever there is a substantial amount of cash transaction done through that account it will be reflected in the tax filling page.

This is more for an information than discussion. But i did not know where else it can be posted.

Capture


Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    Well, definitely a good way of knowing cash transactions, through PaN linked account. Hope this works effectively.


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    Another feather in his thoughtful cap leaving with less loops and holes for culprits to escape. One adverse effect could be that people might destroy the black money instead of returning it to bank.

    I came across one suggestion on social media. Sounded good though I am not sure about the practicality. Opening a government account for armed forces and asking people to deposit in that. No question would be asked in that case.  I feel that way the money can be used for good of nation rather than destroying it to escape from law.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    Demonetizing the Currency will definitely take care of all the possible loopholes of Black Money holders . But it takes time. Let's wait for some more time.


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Another feather in his thoughtful cap leaving with less loops and holes for culprits to escape. One adverse effect could be that people might destroy the black money instead of returning it to bank.

    I came across one suggestion on social media. Sounded good though I am not sure about the practicality. Opening a government account for armed forces and asking people to deposit in that. No question would be asked in that case.  I feel that way the money can be used for good of nation rather than destroying it to escape from law.

    Yeah even i got this message through whatsapp. But it would be too much of wishful thinking to expect them to do that. I wish they did. I feel govt to should take steps to educate the people. The common folks are panicking with the amounts they have. They are unable to understand that this all being done to catch the big fishes. The small amounts that we have is nothing when compared to these black marketeers. 


    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    Divya wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Another feather in his thoughtful cap leaving with less loops and holes for culprits to escape. One adverse effect could be that people might destroy the black money instead of returning it to bank.

    I came across one suggestion on social media. Sounded good though I am not sure about the practicality. Opening a government account for armed forces and asking people to deposit in that. No question would be asked in that case.  I feel that way the money can be used for good of nation rather than destroying it to escape from law.

    Yeah even i got this message through whatsapp. But it would be too much of wishful thinking to expect them to do that. I wish they did. I feel govt to should take steps to educate the people. The common folks are panicking with the amounts they have. They are unable to understand that this all being done to catch the big fishes. The small amounts that we have is nothing when compared to these black marketeers. 

    I agree with you. This post is more feasible and practicable

     


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    In a very balanced discussion monitored by Karan Thapar on Indiatoday it came out that nearly 85% of black money is in form of assets in realty or gold. Also the percent of fake notes is around 4-500 crores in a 16 lakh crore economy. Also the logic of introducing 2000 note was not clear. It was also suggested that only 1000 rupee note should have been demonetised and it would have avoided the hassle faced by common persons. It was also concluded that after a few months black money generation would again gain momentum.


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Another feather in his thoughtful cap leaving with less loops and holes for culprits to escape. One adverse effect could be that people might destroy the black money instead of returning it to bank.

    I came across one suggestion on social media. Sounded good though I am not sure about the practicality. Opening a government account for armed forces and asking people to deposit in that. No question would be asked in that case.  I feel that way the money can be used for good of nation rather than destroying it to escape from law.

    If some one destroy currency it will loss of owner of money not government.

     

     


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    It is definitely a loss to owner but could have benefited the country if honestly declared.

    Now this gaga over RaGa ATM shows how any developmental move can be pulled down political tug of war.

    Ashamed of such phot opportunist politician with no clear strategic agenda in their vaccumed clean head. A clear show off by a dumb politician. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    It is definitely a loss to owner but could have benefited the country if honestly declared.

    Now this gaga over RaGa ATM shows how any developmental move can be pulled down political tug of war.

    Ashamed of such phot opportunist politician with no clear strategic agenda in their vaccumed clean head. A clear show off by a dumb politician. 

    Absolutely ! he and his party are good at beating drums and boasting ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Another New Feature for Tracking The Income By Govt

    by » 3 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    It is definitely a loss to owner but could have benefited the country if honestly declared.

    Now this gaga over RaGa ATM shows how any developmental move can be pulled down political tug of war.

    Ashamed of such phot opportunist politician with no clear strategic agenda in their vaccumed clean head. A clear show off by a dumb politician. 

    Absolutely ! he and his party are good at beating drums and boasting ..

       He has definitely has an agenda, that is Votes, so that he can  come back to power. His Dramas at the ATM were shown in all the News channels.This Country knows all about him and his power hungry Party. Poor guy should know that his efforts are an exercise in futility.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.