Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Politicians will find a way to target communities in some devious way and in India politics has become ba dirty game with absolutely no ethics so anything is possible in the coming elections ...a court and the election commission can only do so much !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Politicians will find a way to target communities in some devious way and in India politics has become ba dirty game with absolutely no ethics so anything is possible in the coming elections ...a court and the election commission can only do so much !

True... Ever since, Devendra Phadnavis became a CM of Maharashtra, a Brahmin minister after a long, long time, hatred and hostility towards Brahmin has also increased to such an extent that I have seen changes in behavior from my Non-Brahmin friends towards me! sic! That too friends for more than 20 years!

And what is going on in Koregaon Bhima near Pune, Prakash Ambedkar is going all out to put the Brahmin community out of action in Maharashtra! And all this is going on with the blessings of none other than Sharad Pawar! And to think that these are the same guys who are claiming to be secular!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Sarad Pawar is like the fox eyeing the grapes. He is becoming a non-entity in Indian politics and now he is fishing for some support. The divide on caste in Maharashtra is pretty extreme in the rural area. One reason the Shiv Sena has won only once in 40 years to form the government is that the lower castes consider it a  high caste party

Yes Vote should not be based on religions it should be based on development only and development for all based on Indians only but politicians still using religion language to attract for vote.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Indian politics and caste factor cannot be separated. The Congress party during it's rule has made sure that the society has been stratified to an extent where it has become impossible to unite it. Not just that , even religion has been used and mis used by all political parties and it will continue ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes Vote should not be based on religions it should be based on development only and development for all based on Indians only but politicians still using religion language to attract for vote.

Why blame politicians only when its the voters who are getting swayed easily? Whether the politicians seek votes in the name of caste or genders or religion, a wise voter should cast his or her vote based on the work done by the politicians. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Why blame politicians only when its the voters who are getting swayed easily? Whether the politicians seek votes in the name of caste or genders or religion, a wise voter should cast his or her vote based on the work done by the politicians. 

I completely agree with this. Chanakya said, " people get the ruler they deserve". Perhaps with the people electing corrupt politicians and even those like Owasi who espouse religion, then this is what they want.

In India and Pakistan religion is part and parcel of our lives. It is not like America where religious fervor is not that strong. It is inevitable that call to religion will continue irrespective whether Supreme Court says anything. In any case, teh SC has done nothing on significant matters for 7 decades.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.