Just came to know that fellow member Shri Gulshan Kumar Ajmani is no more with us! May God rest his soul in peace

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216586591920187&set=a.2320689939626&type=3

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thats really shocking ,..he was like a pillar here although not very active in the recent past , even his rare posts always added quality to any discussion. Personally , I will miss his interactions , esp his sardonic humor a lot. I sincerely pray for him ...rest in peace Gulshan!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Such a Great Loss to Boddunan Members. Such a shocking News it is. May Their Soul Rest In Peace.. 

It is very sad to hear the news.

Gulshan is a great person and one of the key pillars of boddunan.com journey. He was instrumental in turning the topics to great discussions with his knowledge and thoughts.

It is a great loss to the boddunan community and we all miss his thoughtful posts and knowledge. 

I pray that may god provide strength to his family members and may his soul rest in peace.

bow

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This message made me very emotional. I pray to Almighty God to grant him peace. He was really very genuine and knowledgeable person and foundation of this platform. He will be remembered always.

I am shocked. He was one of the most sensible members in the forum. I enjoyed going through his posts for his rationality, humour and knowledge. He was also a great writer. His death is a great loss for the community. May his soul rest in peace

May his soul rest in Peace. He passed away on Ekadasi which itself is very special. Such a nice person whose interaction was filled with pointed views & thoughtful discussion. Miss his informative presence.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Gulshan ji was a senior member of Boddunan community, we all will miss him. God bless his soul.

I remember him being a significant contributor in all discussions with his thoughtful, sensible and knowledgeable posts. May his soul rest in peace. I am definitely going to miss him. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

OH my God! That is so shocking! What happened? He was quite fit actually!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

May his soul rest in peace. He was a very balanced person and contrbutions were uplifting.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.