Bodunun statistics says that there are 5225 registered users. But most of them are not active.
Sending newsletters alone will not make them active.
we must do something else.
I request the active members to suggest some ideas to activate the inactive members.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have given a perfect idea to Maverick. Its now depends upon maverick to tell you or not. I will work on that idea after 28 jan, when my exams will get finish.
eagerly waiting
Ofcourse newsletter is not the right procedure. After sending newsletter, we should think for another approach from the results of it..

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Some members are here to earn money and some are here just to time pass and some of them are to share the knowledge so till any of interest will not create in the member he will not active in this site
I will create it. but after just time.
One of my referel was passive.Yesterday I showed him the cheque I received from Boddunan and the very noon onwards he began to work!!!So I think those who got cheque can show their friends and invite them to this site.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@abid
awesome!
i appreciate your presence of mind.
We should take from active members to prepare self.
We should take from active members to prepare self.

As far my memory goes spanning more than 3 years I have known fewer members excepting Gulshanji,Swetha, Kalyani and a few others who have been consistent in their espousal of the cause of promoting Boddunan and they have been doing without looking to cash credits and other incentives. I knew a few who came, applied for positions of editors, moderators and then vanished into the thin air. They don't even bother themselves with the thought of entering occasional appearances. I think it is good that they don't come as their motives and nature are very much exposed. Let the administration take note and recognize the sterling services of these members and suitably honor them. It's no use inviting members who don't feel like continuing their association with the site. I am sure their numbers would grow when Boddunan achieves the goal of becoming one of the most popular sites in India.
Yes some wants to earn very quickly with some less effort.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.