Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that Boddunan is like a school where we learn and also receive some stipend. This sites improves our knowledge and writing skill. Ity is duty of the old members to help the new. A combination of old and new is the ideal strategy. But most important is loyalty and sincerity. The site is not an earning device only. This is a family.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, RobertP
This happens with most of us when we join any site we think of earning more and more money in short period of time but our dream get over when we actually work on that particular site. :evil: In my case too I joined few sites to earn money but I know now how difficult it is to earn from these online sites but still I am on the sites but now the intention is different. I don't urge to earn money but I like to have fun from the friends I made through these sites which I value more than money. :) Those who understand it remain on the sites and those who don't vanish away like they never were on the site. I :blink: n my opinion its not possible to bring those inactive members, they will come back of their own once they realise it what I realised.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, RobertP
Yes, you are right many member first become members. They think making money is easy but when they actually working on this site it look quite tough. So they leave this site. Some remain active.
Yes, you are right many member first become members. They think making money is easy but when they actually working on this site it look quite tough. So they leave this site. Some remain active.

Nothing comes in gold platter. You have to earn your stripes not only here. Anywhere where money earning is there
I am also an old member who left for quite sometime. Now really I am confused to where to start. I need help really.
I am also an old member who left for quite sometime. Now really I am confused to where to start. I need help really.

seeing your name, I feel you are a Malayali from Malappuram :cheer: :cheer:

what help should we give?

Meera sandhu

seeing your name, I feel you are a Malayali from Malappuram :cheer: :cheer:

what help should we give?

So. Malayalis from Mallappuram only are eligible to get your help?
@ Basheer Jokes apart, i 'm a new member of 3 months old. But i can suggest the easiest and safest method is to start with Forums. I have seen you commenting on a thread. This way you can get acclimatized with the pulse of the Site. All the best

I would also suggest you to start with participating in the forums and interact with the members over here that way you would know many things about the site. After that you start writing articles. :)
basheer where are you?
am still waiting your answer

Meera sandhu
basheer where are you?
am still waiting your answer

Basheer is busy in forums. see his responses
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.