Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sarala...if that girl was a real terrorist..and if our soldiers hesitate to fire at her....this would be the situation............
I don't think it is possible to form an objective opinion without analysing the facts. I want to know if any court has held her to be a terrorist or it was the apprehension of security forces?
Deepak there is another chance that she may not be a terrorist. by mistake she would have crossed the border

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't think it is possible to form an objective opinion without analysing the facts. I want to know if any court has held her to be a terrorist or it was the apprehension of security forces?

it was apprehension o the part of the forces....but in such circumstances apprehension is a good thing.....
Deepak there is another chance that she may not be a terrorist. by mistake she would have crossed the border

correct and wrong......she is not a terrorist.....but she crossed the border illegally knowing everything......
If that be so,it is clearly violated her rights. It would have been appropriate to arrest and book her under the relevant Act!
yes , chinmoy is right, if she violated the rules then she should be arrested and kept in jail

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.