Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But you still didn't answer me.. Was the actor and actress same on that movie too?

it's a dubbed movie :angry: :angry: :angry:
Don't you know the meaning of Dubbing? :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
But you still didn't answer me.. Was the actor and actress same on that movie too?

I know that.. But I don't know that its name also changed with dubbing.. :huh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Ethiran is a Tamil word. So, they changed its title.
In Tamil Nadu, extra tax should be given if they use English title to Tamil movies. So, most producers prefer Tamil title

Meera sandhu
happy that youngsters from Tamil Nadu got awards. kumararaja deserves the award for his movie aranya kandam.
Roopa Ganguly is a famous Bengali artist who has worked as Droupadi in Mahabharat serial.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i am happy for Vidya Balan she acted so well in Dirty if she would have not been given the national award then it would have been unfair for her :angry: .I like her acting when she used to come in serial HUM PAANCH as Kajal Bhai. :)
Nice information about Bidya. I did not know that she played in serial too.

In Tamil Nadu, extra tax should be given if they use English title to Tamil movies. So, most producers prefer Tamil title

Got it.. I thought its like duplicate story which made from some tamil movie. Just like other movie is making like Wanted.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Got it.. I thought its like duplicate story which made from some tamil movie. Just like other movie is making like Wanted.

I heard somewhere this film is inspired with the life of Tamil actress Khushboo but i don't know if it really is. :)i am talking about Dirty film.
can anyone share any link where we can see the current cinema?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.