Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If i know that he is giving a gift from his heart than his choice otherwise mine

What an answer...hats off

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7006]}

Meera sandhu
[quote]KETAN wrote:
If i know that he is giving a gift from his heart than his choice otherwise mine[/quote]
genious and appropriate answer,buy how will you know it?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If i know that he is giving a gift from his heart than his choice otherwise mine

:laugh: but i give gifts by hand not by heart. :woohoo:
[quote]KETAN wrote:

but i give gifts by hand not by heart. [/quote]
Funny but true.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You can give me any gift according to your choice, Sandhya :laugh:
If you really want to impress someone and let them know that you care, finding the perfect gift.

It's true that most people prefer to get gifts that are thoughtful rather than expensive. The more thought you put into a gift idea, the more unique and personal it will be.

Be positive
giver's choice of course...
it is d personal happiness bein provided by giftin nythn
so, giver's choice !

Are you fearing, he will ask your heart as gift :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I have already given it to my wife i can't give it to anyone else. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have already given it to my wife i can't give it to anyone else. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You will get scoldings and beatings from her if you ask it from her, even for rent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.