Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ha ha sandhya i will give u karachi bakery biscuits as your gift when i meet you

ha :)

So, gift's choice is giver's preference. Ok.... agreed :woohoo: :woohoo:
It's true, what I want and what I like, I can buy easily. But what you like most and what you prefer most, I will get it from you only. :P :P Confused?

Meera sandhu
So 700 Rs is your budget don't worry it is enough for me to get new shoes. :laugh:

Shoes costs only 700????
Ok...done....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6986]}
You asked me 1 pair.... I am giving you whatever I got in hand....I doubt whetehr they have pairs......don't worry, it's the latest trend :woohoo:

I liked them hope you courier them to me soon, :woohoo: Waiting for your gift. :P

For virtual relationships, virtual gifts only. Hoping whenever you want them, you will open this link and see it, or just download it to your PC. :S

Meera sandhu
So 700 Rs is your budget don't worry it is enough for me to get new shoes. :laugh:

Shoes costs only 700????
Ok...done....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6986]}
You asked me 1 pair.... I am giving you whatever I got in hand....I doubt whetehr they have pairs......don't worry, it's the latest trend :woohoo:

I liked them hope you courier them to me soon, :woohoo: Waiting for your gift. :P

For virtual relationships, virtual gifts only. Hoping whenever you want them, you will open this link and see it, or just download it to your PC. :S

OK i will remember it that we are virtual friends. :evil:

But there are few ones too who are actually my friends. :)
DontCry02_2012-04-26.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

OK i will remember it that we are virtual friends. :evil:

But there are few ones too who are actually my friends. :)

Don't cry yaar

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6987]}
True friend through a virtual relationship. Are you happy now? Have you done what this friend has asked you to do?

Meera sandhu
Gift is gift and I don't prefer it .Wish is main.Feel happy when anybody wish me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Gift is gift and I don't prefer it .Wish is main.Feel happy when anybody wish me.

Best wishes!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So, we don't need to spend money on gifts for you :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I agree gift is gift it does not matter what it is?.It matters with which feelings someone gives it to us. :)

I agree gift is gift it does not matter what it is?.It matters with which feelings someone gives it to us. :)

Of course... I never mind. But I rarely get gifts :woohoo: :woohoo:

But, when I gifts some one, I always keep in mind his interest. If it's not a surprise, I do ask him/her.

Meera sandhu
If feel, gifting with the interest of others is good as it makes the other happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If feel, gifting with the interest of others is good as it makes the other happy

But the giver is gifting us to make us happy :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.