Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my oopinion the best desciplined members of Boddunan are Gulshan ji and Chinmoy jee. Then all are monkeys.

Jokes are jokes though calling others "monkey" is not good Sasi. :evil:

We must not do it on the social sites at least. :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7874]}
In my oopinion the best desciplined members of Boddunan are Gulshan ji and Chinmoy jee. Then all are monkeys.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
36_1_28_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
0000002_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7876]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7877]}

A lot of monkey talks going on!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :S
4_12_3_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

A lot of monkey talks going on!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :S

Don't treat it as 'monkey business'! Too serious a matter to be important!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7878]}
I also pointed out that it is not proper to describe members as monkeys. But it appears that there is no malicious intention as no particular member has been targeted. Let us close this matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think it's Kalyani. She not only keeps discipline, but also teaches everyone discipline :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7847]}

Ha ha ha!! Of course I teach discipline otherwise it would be all be a great chaos here in the absence of that whip!!! :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I also pointed out that it is not proper to describe members as monkeys. But it appears that there is no malicious intention as no particular member has been targeted. Let us close this matter.

Well, I was going to say something about it rather strongly but since it was not ill intended and there is no further bad talk about it, I am letting it go too!

But a warning to all members, please be all very careful when addressing others because a wrong word spoken not only offends the targeted but also affects on how the others users interact with that person, so be careful!

I think it's Kalyani. She not only keeps discipline, but also teaches everyone discipline :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kalyani is a member,who just puts restriction when someone goes wrong.

To put things into the correct perspective, I do not put restrictions, they are already there, I only ensure that those are followed!!! And if that means wielding a whip, then the pleasure is all mine!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh:

Kalyani is a member,who just puts restriction when someone goes wrong.

To put things into the correct perspective, I do not put restrictions, they are already there, I only ensure that those are followed!!! And if that means wielding a whip, then the pleasure is all mine!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh:

Ok....Carry on!! Carry on!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.