Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshanji is also not less than Kalyani. Well disciplined, but he tolerates all our un-discipline......ha ha

I think he is a cool person and quietly see how we are.He is concerned about our mischief and all but quietly works here and do his job.He don't interfere.

Want to make each day Accountable

Gulshanji is also not less than Kalyani. Well disciplined, but he tolerates all our un-discipline......ha ha

I think he is a cool person and quietly see how we are.He is concerned about our mischief and all but quietly works here and do his job.He don't interfere.

Of course!!!!! :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
chinmoy ji you have posted a image of some fire, may i know what that means
000203F2_2012-06-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Discipline is all about preventing and controlling fire! That's why...!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7848]}
chinmoy ji you have posted a image of some fire, may i know what that means

Because you told he is well disciplined!!! :P :P :P
4_12_3_2012-06-15-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Playing with fire is not my idea of discipline!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7850]}
I think it's Kalyani. She not only keeps discipline, but also teaches everyone discipline :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7847]}

Yes in my opinion too she is the most disciplined. Moreover she is straight forward and tells whoever is wrong anywhere on face.
2_2012-06-15-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I think it's Kalyani. She not only keeps discipline, but also teaches everyone discipline :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7847]}

Yes in my opinion too she is the most disciplined. Moreover she is straight forward and tells whoever is wrong anywhere on face.

She cracks the whip the best way - the whip itself doesn't get cracked!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7851]}
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
yes, kalyani is disciplined member of the boddunan website

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I believe in discipline and try to convince others at appropriate occasions. I am not a global moderator but only limited to
daily dose. I believe that the category 'daily dose' works strictly according to rules and there is no spam. As regards other categories, i am simply a member like others.

Thanks for declaring me as most disciplined.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.