People who lift you are of two kinds one is a sycophant, other is a well wisher.

Its essential to know the difference

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9400]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ok...this thread made me remember the song of Govinda and Adnan Sami...
Mujhko bhi tu lift karade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1y7J7hv24&noredirect=1

Meera sandhu
People who lift you are of two kinds one is a sycophant, other is a well wisher.

Very well said, these days it is mostly the first kind that want to do the lifting..I believe in lifting myself higher rather than expect or depend on anyone else do the might task since I am not light ( 65 kgs) :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very well said, these days it is mostly the first kind that want to do the lifting..I believe in lifting myself higher rather than expect or depend on anyone else do the might task since I am not light ( 65 kgs) :dry:

That's what i call self- help. It speaks of your confidence on your self, which is the need of the hour
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes certainly i would like to be surrounded by people who could lift me up and who else won't like to. :)
The person who lift from whereever i am is my 'FATHER". He is the one who has supported me even when i was no where.

Want to make each day Accountable

being in a midst of positive people gives positive energy to move forward.
but you should be able to distinguish between real lift and flattering..... :unsure: :unsure:
Flattering with push you to hell, today or tomorrow for sure :)

Meera sandhu

being in a midst of positive people gives positive energy to move forward.
but you should be able to distinguish between real lift and flattering..... :unsure: :unsure:
Flattering with push you to hell, today or tomorrow for sure :)

History is replete with examples emphasizing neither the flatterer nor the flattered can escape a bad end.
When we have positive thinking and positive people around us, then we surround some positive energy with us.

Want to make each day Accountable

When we have positive thinking and positive people around us, then we surround some positive energy with us.

That's the energy that makes you distinguish between flatterer and a well wisher

That's the energy that makes you distinguish between flatterer and a well wisher

In today's scenario since everything works on a temporary basis people are satisfied with flattery even when they know it may not mean anything much because it serves the purpose...but ideally a thinking person should not fall for flattery since it always comes with a price..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.