Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When we have positive thinking and positive people around us, then we surround some positive energy with us.

That's the energy that makes you distinguish between flatterer and a well wisher

In today's scenario since everything works on a temporary basis people are satisfied with flattery even when they know it may not mean anything much because it serves the purpose...but ideally a thinking person should not fall for flattery since it always comes with a price..

And the price is very high. So high that takes you to the brinks of disaster. They say the down fall of people starting from Hitler to Rajeash Khanna is due to their weakness to flatterers.
When we have positive thinking and positive people around us, then we surround some positive energy with us.

That's the energy that makes you distinguish between flatterer and a well wisher

In today's scenario since everything works on a temporary basis people are satisfied with flattery even when they know it may not mean anything much because it serves the purpose...but ideally a thinking person should not fall for flattery since it always comes with a price..

And the price is very high. So high that takes you to the brinks of disaster. They say the down fall of people starting from Hitler to Rajeash Khanna is due to their weakness to flatterers.

Very true, when people tend to think that they are super humans that's what happens...pride goes before a great fall

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well wishers are few in everybody's life. In this era nobody help others for social means.

Very true, when people tend to think that they are super humans that's what happens...pride goes before a great fall

Even when Russian forces neared the outskirts of Berlin. Hitler's followers who were afraid of presenting the correct picture lied that Germany is safe. This is just to please him. Hitler intoxicated by complacency became a sitting duck to Russians. And the rest is history.
I try to talk with my parents and very close friends and relatives to give me motivation. They do give me support.

Want to make each day Accountable

I try to talk with my parents and very close friends and relatives to give me motivation. They do give me support.

You can bank on your parents. There is nothing like it. Friends who are your well wishers are like pillars on whom you can lean on.

You can bank on your parents. There is nothing like it. Friends who are your well wishers are like pillars on whom you can lean on.

I believe though few friends have jealousy but, few close friends do support us. We should always have those people around us, who can lift us.

Want to make each day Accountable

I believe though few friends have jealousy but, few close friends do support us. We should always have those people around us, who can lift us.

Yes, that's what i said in the thread. Its essential to identify your real friend who stays with you rain or shine
Very inspiring. But I still see people hanging out with people who tell them that they are miserable, looser, failures etc. Many people are addicted to such people. We all are surrounded by such people actually and it's not easy to escape from them. Our priests and Pundits say that we are sinners. Our Governments say that we are not law abiding people and we don't pay enough tax. Our husbands and wives think that we are ok but we could have been better. Our children think that we are dominant and a pain for them. Our parents still think that we are in the wrong jobs and have chosen the wrong life partner! It's difficult to escape the trap. :blink:

Mala Jaiswar
People who lift you are of two kinds one is a sycophant, other is a well wisher.

Its essential to know the difference

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9400]}

Now a days we can see the people of first category we can find less people of 2nd category.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.