Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is changing. Similarly, knowledge is also changing.
what we see today were just in fiction books before 25 or 50 years...
we need to know the latest to move in the same pace with this advancing world

In this advance generation, we need to very quick and we have to brush up with new and important knowledge to more forward.

you are from IT field. you know it well more than anyone :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, in IT, updation plays an important role.

But Ronark, I did my final project in J2EE in 2004. Now also things didn't change much in the case of IT....Java, Applets etc :silly:
May be because it's network oriented and platform independent.
so, those things that can forecast future demands and include them also, stays alive a little time more :whistle: :whistle:

Same here mam. I too did my final year project in J2EE. Mam, what i have heard that when we go in the company, in Java whenever a new version comes, they you need to change the system with that version. So, our work becomes little difficult.

Want to make each day Accountable

In this advance generation, we need to very quick and we have to brush up with new and important knowledge to more forward.

But Ronark, I did my final project in J2EE in 2004. Now also things didn't change much in the case of IT....Java, Applets etc :silly:
so, those things that can forecast future demands and include them also, stays alive a little time more :whistle: :whistle:

Some remain for some time longer

Same here mam. I too did my final year project in J2EE. Mam, what i have heard that when we go in the company, in Java whenever a new version comes, they you need to change the system with that version. So, our work becomes little difficult.

it happens in banking field too...
My hubby is working in HDFC Bank.
2 months back, merging of new s/w was done in all Thrissur branches. I think this process was started before 2010, from metros...slowly extending to small towns.
no need to worry.
while you attend an interview they are not going to ask you about new versions, just prepare what you know well.
s/w is not going to change within 1 year or 2 :woohoo: :woohoo:
just study the logic of problems/programs, syntax is not much significant.
if you are selected, company will give training programs for its employees about new version of their implemented s/w

Meera sandhu
Quest for knowledge is eternal . It never ends

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9409]}

Very true, there is no end to it,it is an ongoing process that continues all through our life and there is no age or time limit to it ! You keep learning new things all the time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Quest for knowledge is eternal . It never ends

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9409]}

Don;t stop searching. If you stop search, your progress will stop. Faster the search, faster the growth.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

It applies to all fields. Keep pace with the fast moving times. There is a saying, "Shape up or Ship out,"
Knowledge holds no age.At any age one can find anything.Education can be grabbed at old age also.But one should have that courage to accept it.So searching for anything does not stop for anyone.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Knowledge holds no age.At any age one can find anything.Education can be grabbed at old age also.But one should have that courage to accept it.So searching for anything does not stop for anyone.

They say, the moment a man thinks, "I learned everything, no need to learn further", his downfall starts
It is very true that people stop looking for any other job after getting a well satisfied job. He becomes happy and feels as if he has won this world. He concentrate more on this work and career. First interview and first job of the whole career is remembered by all.
It is very true that people stop looking for any other job after getting a well satisfied job. He becomes happy and feels as if he has won this world. He concentrate more on this work and career. First interview and first job of the whole career is remembered by all.

Your search for the livelihood has come to an end. Now is the time for amassing knowledge. This search for knowledge should not be stopped.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.