Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I obey with this. Time is most precious . Don't waste this time to impress others. :)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Yes I obey with this. Time is most precious . Don't waste this time to impress others. :)

Time is like one time opportunity. Once gone, it is difficult to bring that time back.

Want to make each day Accountable

We are having plenty of time but we just need to capitalize the time we have, otherwise time waits for none.

Wisdom lies in utilizing the time in hand, while setting aside Time stealers

Those who steal time from GOD, i believe them to be WISE.

Time is like one time opportunity. Once gone, it is difficult to bring that time back.

When such an opportunity comes, one should grab and make full use of it

When such an opportunity comes, one should grab and make full use of it

Grab the opportunity when it comes to you, otherwise it would be grabbed by some other. See...this is why time is important.

We are having plenty of time but we just need to capitalize the time we have, otherwise time waits for none.

We need not steal ime, we should be cautuious about Time stealers. Time stealers are Idle talk over the cell. Indulging in Gossip etc.

We need not steal ime, we should be cautuious about Time stealers. Time stealers are Idle talk over the cell. Indulging in Gossip etc.

We have to put our self in such a position from where we could save time. Now a day people don't have those. They need to think wisely to get time. In this fast forward life, no one has time, so they need to steal time

Actually I understood every once opinion over here about the quote posted in the forum. But i didnt understood clearly the main quote and it is bit confusion. Can any one please elaborate the meaning of it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually I understood every once opinion over here about the quote posted in the forum. But i didnt understood clearly the main quote and it is bit confusion. Can any one please elaborate the meaning of it.

We shouldn't live some other life, and should concentrate on our life. Because, if we go to life some others life, who would live of our own? :) :)

What can we say about time when everything is handled by time only. If I don't have may be today I haven't answered this post... So the importance is must to learn and implement.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.