{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9473]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Exactly one should be happy in any condition this make health better. :)
Exactly one should be happy in any condition this make health better. :)

If you are not particular at being perfect, you will be the happiest person
Yes I am happy but everything in life cannot be perfect every time. :)

That is challenge for us in life. In happy moment, every one remains happy, but the people who also don't loose control in bad moments are special one. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

That is challenge for us in life. In happy moment, every one remains happy, but the people who also don't loose control in bad moments are special one. :) :)

exactly its the real test of the people how to keep himself/herself happy in adverse situation and how to hide emotions from others. I rarely see people who don't complain for their sorrows and don't express it others. :blink:

Wonderful words,happiness is a state of mind that is dependent n many factors that surround us, one can never be always happy,but make a sincere effort to be happy within the given circumstances...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I believe that being happy is the probability to get success.

Happiness is just a state of mind and is different to different people
All are not happy in this world. Only lucky people are happy. But some are happy themselves only.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When you create those good moments in your life again and again, you always be in the state of happiness. This makes other people think, why he is happy and i am not?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.