{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9616]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Past mistakes make are supposed to make us experienced and wise(hopefully). But funnily enough many of us make the same mistake again and again - I wonder if it is a habit or a personality trait or a weakness !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is something truely mundane. Still many of us have tendency to blame God. We are superstitious in belief.
I couldn't agree more. In fact, we know mistakes only after experience.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

wonderful quotes chinmoyee ji. I really love these words

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Past mistakes make are supposed to make us experienced and wise(hopefully). But funnily enough many of us make the same mistake again and again - I wonder if it is a habit or a personality trait or a weakness !

It's true that many of us are lost in the vicious cycle of mistakes and mistakes never to correct us!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
wonderful quotes. Experience only creats the experts.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

It's true that many of us are lost in the vicious cycle of mistakes and mistakes never to correct us!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I feel that we become creatures of habit and keep doing things without thinking or analysing about the pros and cons..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi,
I think I also make mistakes many times. I recently followed a workshop titled "human values" actively continuously for 8 days. It taught me that the intention of every human being is to be happy and to make the others happy. It is only the lack of competence which results in the misunderstanding and the mistakes.
The first line which tells me about the intention of every human, gives me courage to forgive myself and the others for their mistake. It is only the competence level which I have to raise up, in me and in other.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Everyone does some mistakes in life but the right attitude is to go ahead accepting the mistakes.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I believe on same as no person is ideal and its normal to commit mistakes in life doing mistake is not at all bad the thing is we should learn from our mistakes and try not to commit them in future again. Those who don't learn from the past mistakes often remain behind than others. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.