Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it really possible to live life on one's own terms? I think practically, I won't be possible. Living life on one's own terms looks pretty in films and in TV serials. However, even if there is no user's manual, there is the conscious, the thinking ability that He has gifted us. And I am sure they can help in taking the right decisions, though not always B)
Hi,
I think I also make mistakes many times. I recently followed a workshop titled "human values" actively continuously for 8 days. It taught me that the intention of every human being is to be happy and to make the others happy. It is only the lack of competence which results in the misunderstanding and the mistakes.
The first line which tells me about the intention of every human, gives me courage to forgive myself and the others for their mistake. It is only the competence level which I have to raise up, in me and in other.

Very enlightening, indeed! I too agree that it hits the nail on its head! By the way., a warm welcome to you, Sanjay! All the very best!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.