Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If so, you should have addressed me so from 2004 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

I owe an apology for that, Sandhyaji, Sandhyaji!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9704]}
:evil: :evil:

If post graduation is criteria for Ji than I must be JI-JI I have 2 of them under my belt. How would it look if some one would cal mee SuniJIJI - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can add 2 ji's to my name too ;)

What about 'Muker' jee :unsure: :unsure: :cheer: :cheer: ? Or Mukherji ji ji..etc etc :woohoo:

All 'Mukherjees' are blessed and ask Pranab Mukherjee for that!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9707]}
They are all born with 'Ji' and are outside your criteria of possessing post-graduate qualification to have 'Ji' at their tails!! Now you understand, Sandhyaji,Sandhyaji!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9708]}
If so, you should have addressed me so from 2004 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

I owe an apology for that, Sandhyaji, Sandhyaji!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

If post graduation is criteria for Ji than I must be JI-JI I have 2 of them under my belt. How would it look if some one would cal mee SuniJIJI - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What about 'Muker' jee :unsure: :unsure: :cheer: :cheer: ? Or Mukherji ji ji..etc etc :woohoo:

They are all born with 'Ji' and are outside your criteria of possessing post-graduate qualification to have 'Ji' at their tails!! Now you understand, Sandhyaji,Sandhyaji!!

Who asked to add 'ji' to post graduates' name? :evil: :evil:
I think it's Mary :evil: :evil:
Let me catch her first :angry:
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Ji SandhyaJIJI thanks for becoming JIJI. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Both failure and success offer some learning, I guess.
Both failure and success offer some learning, I guess.

Welcome Amit, i am pleased to see your first post here. Why don't you introduce yourself through thread meant for it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Amit Saxena

Then sort it out with Mary, why do you have it out with me, JIJI!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9722]}

Angadiyil thottathinu ammayodu - A proverb.....(Defeat in the street, to whom will we show? Of course our mother :evil: :evil: :P )
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Angadiyil thottathinu ammayodu - A proverb.....(Defeat in the street, to whom will we show? Of course our mother :evil: :evil: :P )

Angadiyil thottathinu fatheryodu!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9755]}

I guess we should go for both.. Can get good ideas from both kind of stories. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Angadiyil thottathinu fatheryodu!!!!

Angadiyil thottathinu 'achan'odu
achan....father.....
to call father...achaa........(never confuse with Hindi acha) ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.