Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well said Devyani. Learning from error is one of the ways of learning. However learning from other's errors is the best way to learn. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

others may learn from our mistakes too :ohmy: :ohmy: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Well said Devyani. Learning from error is one of the ways of learning. However learning from other's errors is the best way to learn. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

others may learn from our mistakes too :ohmy: :ohmy: :unsure:

Sandy, it is called Mutual understanding, Mutual Sharing and Mutual growth. I think I am correct and making it very clear as well. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Oh that's great. Yes we have to learn ideas from failures.

Failure stories usually have a collection of lessons to be learnt to become a successful personality. Let us start reading failure stories.

I wonder if you will get that easily. Sandhyaji's stories in boddunan are all ....!!! You can start with mine!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9684]}

Failure stories usually have a collection of lessons to be learnt to become a successful personality. Let us start reading failure stories.

I wonder if you will get that easily. Sandhyaji's stories in boddunan are all ....!!! You can start with mine!!!

Again Sandhyaji :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

what stories of mine? :blink: :blink:
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Again Sandhyaji :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

what stories of mine? :blink: :blink:

What was there to be seething with rage???? I liked your suggestion that post-graduates here should be addressed as 'ji' !!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9696]}
If so, you should have addressed me so from 2004 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
If so, you should have addressed me so from 2004 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

I owe an apology for that, Sandhyaji, Sandhyaji!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
3_8_14_2012-02-05_2013-01-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I owe an apology for that, Sandhyaji, Sandhyaji!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9704]}
:evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

If post graduation is criteria for Ji than I must be JI-JI I have 2 of them under my belt. How would it look if some one would cal mee SuniJIJI - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If post graduation is criteria for Ji than I must be JI-JI I have 2 of them under my belt. How would it look if some one would cal mee SuniJIJI - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can add 2 ji's to my name too ;)

What about 'Muker' jee :unsure: :unsure: :cheer: :cheer: ? Or Mukherji ji ji..etc etc :woohoo:
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.