Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I read you already.. but as Gulshanji mentioned why should take it immediately .. I mean without boiling , any particular reason?

It does contain lot of vitamins which gets evaporated when boiled.

Unlike other animal's milk.. It is new information to me.. Thanks. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Camel milk immediately.. Never heard about it so far.. Is it good for health or something? :whistle:

Your question is already answered before.
In addition to benefit mentioned, let me add on. Camel milk has low cholesterol content compared to cow's milk and it is very rich in immunoglobin which increases the immune power.

Yes I read you already.. but as Gulshanji mentioned why should take it immediately .. I mean without boiling , any particular reason?

I was told by a collague that the camel milk must be taken immediately as very soon insects develop therein.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

To be exact, camel milk can be stored in only for two hours unless processed and converted in frozen form.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even I have drunk raw milk many times when I used to be in my village and never had any health issues for it. But I think one should boil milk raw milk definitely could be a problem. :)
Make foods products like chinese garlic and chocolates are also banned in China. It is sold to India at the low price to ready made food product companies. We have it without being aware of it.
Make foods products like chinese garlic and chocolates are also banned in China. It is sold to India at the low price to ready made food product companies. We have it without being aware of it.

Food regulatory systems and agencies of a country should take care of creating awareness among the people as all people are not that educated to know about the banned drugs or foods.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Some of the health drinks banned in other countries are still used in India. Food regulatory systems should look this issue as a serious one.
Some of the health drinks banned in other countries are still used in India. Food regulatory systems should look this issue as a serious one.

We have Food regulatory bodies both in the central and the state levels. But, they don't function.

We have Food regulatory bodies both in the central and the state levels. But, they don't function.

Yes, I agree with you. Many children feel sick because these bodies do not function on time.

Authorities should make sure that these bodies should function properly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.