arranged marriage is an Indian peculiarity. Many wonder why such marriage are successful. It appears that love marriage where a man and a woman randomly get attracted is like unplanned forest whereas arranged marriage is like a planned garden as evry relevant fact is considered before deciding marriage.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-things-you-have-to-know-about-arranged-marriages-074123180.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
arranged marriage is an Indian peculiarity. Many wonder why such marriage are successful. It appears that love marriage where a man and a woman randomly get attracted is like unplanned forest whereas arranged marriage is like a planned garden as evry relevant fact is considered before deciding marriage.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-things-you-have-to-know-about-arranged-marriages-074123180.html

True. Arranged marriage is akin to a planned garden. In addition to this, arranged marriages involve elders from both sides and well wishers, who take all the factors related to the couple's future in a smooth way. Because marital bond is not just a few day's bond. It's related to whole life of two persons.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Ashii

I feel it is more to to do with the community and close knit family which cushions any problems that occur in arranged marriage along with of course careful consideration before arranging the match

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Marriage is relation between two family not between to persons. your comparison of arrange marriage with planned garden is accurate. Planned garden have least throne.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Even I think arranged marriage is like planned garden as we plan everything unlike marriages where we don't plan anything straight away girl and boy marry.
I feel either it is arranged or love, but the people on both sides must have mutual understanding. That may be boy and a girl or boy parents with girls parents or girl parents with boy parents. Anything in this world goes by understanding will easily get success.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

True. Arranged marriage is akin to a planned garden. In addition to this, arranged marriages involve elders from both sides and well wishers, who take all the factors related to the couple's future in a smooth way. Because marital bond is not just a few day's bond. It's related to whole life of two persons.

With due respect to gulshan sir and rambabu I am not agree that only arranged marriages are successful I believe that marriage is a marriage both person need trust, understanding and above all love for each other with are the strong pillars of marriage... As I have seen may arranged marriages which do not work both spend their life with each other with so many diffrences among them....
Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar

With due respect to gulshan sir and rambabu I am not agree that only arranged marriages are successful I believe that marriage is a marriage both person need trust, understanding and above all love for each other with are the strong pillars of marriage... As I have seen may arranged marriages which do not work both spend their life with each other with so many diffrences among them....

You are talking about both means boy and girls. For one moment think about the parents of boy and girls who have some dreams and wishes for their child marriage. It is better that before love marriage boy and girls win faith of parents and make agree them. It is love cum arrange marriage.

You are talking about both means boy and girls. For one moment think about the parents of boy and girls who have some dreams and wishes for their child marriage. It is better that before love marriage boy and girls win faith of parents and make agree them. It is love cum arrange marriage.

Actually I am not against the parents......but if children can think about their parents then why parents are not getting agree for love marriages for the sake of their kids, I don't understand.......

I am not in favour of love marriage but still it the understanding between the couple that really matters. Even in love marriages the couple does self assessment, they look for proper matching and infact they have better understanding. So I will say, if you love, convince parents and marry.
If you know how to deal with your life partner, it doesn't matter whether your marriage is a love marriage or an arranged one. A wise person once said it's not important to marry someone you love, what's important is that you love the one you marry.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.