Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you know how to deal with your life partner, it doesn't matter whether your marriage is a love marriage or an arranged one. A wise person once said it's not important to marry someone you love, what's important is that you love the one you marry.

The whole idea is to have an everlasting marital bliss..Its a folly to think, All love marriages are disasters and all arranged marriages are successful. We are seeing success and failures in both categories.

With due respect to gulshan sir and rambabu I am not agree that only arranged marriages are successful I believe that marriage is a marriage both person need trust, understanding and above all love for each other with are the strong pillars of marriage... As I have seen may arranged marriages which do not work both spend their life with each other with so many diffrences among them....

I am not in favour of love marriage but still it the understanding between the couple that really matters. Even in love marriages the couple does self assessment, they look for proper matching and infact they have better understanding. So I will say, if you love, convince parents and marry.

What if your parents don't get convinced they want their children to the person their choice then what one should do....
arranged marriage is an Indian peculiarity. Many wonder why such marriage are successful. It appears that love marriage where a man and a woman randomly get attracted is like unplanned forest whereas arranged marriage is like a planned garden as evry relevant fact is considered before deciding marriage.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-things-you-have-to-know-about-arranged-marriages-074123180.html

True. Arranged marriage is akin to a planned garden. In addition to this, arranged marriages involve elders from both sides and well wishers, who take all the factors related to the couple's future in a smooth way. Because marital bond is not just a few day's bond. It's related to whole life of two persons.

With due respect to gulshan sir and rambabu I am not agree that only arranged marriages are successful I believe that marriage is a marriage both person need trust, understanding and above all love for each other with are the strong pillars of marriage... As I have seen may arranged marriages which do not work both spend their life with each other with so many diffrences among them....

What if your parents donot get agree just because of their own reasons what should their children do...just go with the wish of their parents....

You are talking about both means boy and girls. For one moment think about the parents of boy and girls who have some dreams and wishes for their child marriage. It is better that before love marriage boy and girls win faith of parents and make agree them. It is love cum arrange marriage.

What if your parents don't get agree...then children should have to go with their parents wish.....
arranged marriage is an Indian peculiarity. Many wonder why such marriage are successful. It appears that love marriage where a man and a woman randomly get attracted is like unplanned forest whereas arranged marriage is like a planned garden as evry relevant fact is considered before deciding marriage.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-things-you-have-to-know-about-arranged-marriages-074123180.html

True. Arranged marriage is akin to a planned garden. In addition to this, arranged marriages involve elders from both sides and well wishers, who take all the factors related to the couple's future in a smooth way. Because marital bond is not just a few day's bond. It's related to whole life of two persons.

What if your parents donot get agree just because of their own reasons what should their children do...just go with the wish of their parents....

You are talking about both means boy and girls. For one moment think about the parents of boy and girls who have some dreams and wishes for their child marriage. It is better that before love marriage boy and girls win faith of parents and make agree them. It is love cum arrange marriage.

What if your parents don't get agree...then children should have to go with their parents wish.....

Its bad to marry just with the parents wish parents should always ask for their kid's wish too as its the kid who has to spend his/her life with the person he/she is going to marry.
Why love marriages are always under criticism? Is it good when parents force you to marry someone without knowing your wish? I believe communication is the key here. Whether love marriage or arrange, you and your family should discuss and before agreeing on any proposal. If its love marriage then you should consult with your parents and if its arrange marriage then parents should consult with the son or daughter :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Why love marriages are always under criticism? Is it good when parents force you to marry someone without knowing your wish? I believe communication is the key here. Whether love marriage or arrange, you and your family should discuss and before agreeing on any proposal. If its love marriage then you should consult with your parents and if its arrange marriage then parents should consult with the son or daughter :)

Its not always love marriages are criticised. I have seen lots of love marriages successful like arranged marriages and arranged marriages being flopped unlike love marriages. So its all about understanding we are with our partner.

Arranged marriages are no more arranged marriages these days as people get ample of time to know each other before marriage.

I am not in favour of love marriage but still it the understanding between the couple that really matters. Even in love marriages the couple does self assessment, they look for proper matching and infact they have better understanding. So I will say, if you love, convince parents and marry.

I am 101% agree with you. Love is right but permission of parents is must for marriage. Kind must be understands it that parents are not their enemy. They are real welwisher . they are experienced one.

I am 101% agree with you. Love is right but permission of parents is must for marriage. Kind must be understands it that parents are not their enemy. They are real welwisher . they are experienced one.

Even I also think one should marry with his/her parents consent and should take their blessing.

I think it largely depends on the parents to give confidence and support their childrens decision. When parents do not inspire their children, they hide things from them and may want to get married in secret out of fear of rejection...I feel that being older and mature , it is responsibility of the parents to give confidence and develop trust with their children especially after they grow older..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.