Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes they have agreed to withdraw their troops but it is still not clear under what circumstances did they made this move.

Indian troops come back up 15 km. How many chinees agree to is suspense.

I too have my own doubts about the withdrawal by the chinese, the way this government is functioning one can never be sure , what kind of negotiations havr taken place !

The official narrative from the Indian side merely said, the two sides have agreed to withdraw to their previous positions. It offers no explanation for what persuaded the Chinese to yield ground. since the Chinese all along denied that they had crossed the actual line of control.. Government should come up with the facts and reveal the realty. If it fails it can never win the confidence of the people.

I have my own doubts whether we will ever get to hear what exactly happened, especially from this present government which is constantly playing Cloak and dagger games with the citizens ...

The days are not far away for the govrnment to repent for the dangerous games they are playing with the people

These are shameless persons. What happen after some time. Maximum they lost power. Their succession repeat it.
Yes they have agreed to withdraw their troops but it is still not clear under what circumstances did they made this move.

I too have my own doubts about the withdrawal by the chinese, the way this government is functioning one can never be sure , what kind of negotiations havr taken place !

The official narrative from the Indian side merely said, the two sides have agreed to withdraw to their previous positions. It offers no explanation for what persuaded the Chinese to yield ground. since the Chinese all along denied that they had crossed the actual line of control.. Government should come up with the facts and reveal the realty. If it fails it can never win the confidence of the people.

I have my own doubts whether we will ever get to hear what exactly happened, especially from this present government which is constantly playing Cloak and dagger games with the citizens ...

The days are not far away for the govrnment to repent for the dangerous games they are playing with the people

These are shameless persons. What happen after some time. Maximum they lost power. Their succession repeat it.

But the present situation is different. By all probability, all the culprits will have to pay for their misdeeds. Apex court is observing the events keenly.

But the present situation is different. By all probability, all the culprits will have to pay for their misdeeds. Apex court is observing the events keenly.

yes Indians have last hope from apex courts. They are doing great but they have limitations.

yes Indians have last hope from apex courts. They are doing great but they have limitations.

Now, one can see how the supreme court is going out of the way to point out the irregularities in those areas, which it never entered earlier.

Now, one can see how the supreme court is going out of the way to point out the irregularities in those areas, which it never entered earlier.

Legislature, executive, judiciary are the three independent organs of state. No organ can replace the other. Rightly said, courts have limit. Judicial over activism can not substitute good governance by people. Unfortunately, the main issue is that our people are very corrupt. greedy and undisciplined. It is the people who are ultimate source of all sectors- state, media, business, bureaucracy, politics etc. Unless the very source viz. quality of our people does not improve, there is no hope.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good News for Indians. They had to go back, whether sooner or later!! :)

Thanks
Rakhi

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Good News for Indians. They had to go back, whether sooner or later!! :)

Thanks
Rakhi

Is this not like hide and seek children game. First enter and stay in tent. Then be caught. And leave. This may be repeated many times.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Supreme cpourt has been very critical of the present day government on several issues in the past ! Today it has really put the fnctioning of the UPA to shame by pointing out and questioning irregularities in Law minister Ashwini Kumars case...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Supreme cpourt has been very critical of the present day government on several issues in the past ! Today it has really put the fnctioning of the UPA to shame by pointing out and questioning irregularities in Law minister Ashwini Kumars case...

Another case about which Supreme court is very serious is about Jagan Reddy's accumulation of wealth with the help of erstwhile CM of AP Rajasekhara reddy. More than half of Bengaluru was plundered by this Jagan reddy who's in jail now.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.