Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is one line in a Hindi song. Though i cannot recollect it, I remember only one line.

'Aao Mehnat ko Apna Iman Banaye". I believe in that religion.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Not education but scientific education can change mentality. Many educated are very superstitious and believe in Tantrik type of religion.

Sometimes superstitions has no relation with religion but of course educated people are expected not to superstious.

this is our society which is to be blamed we do things and relate them with religion is what we have made it. Its really tough to get out of such things but that's for sure we can be out of such things after 50 years but definitely education is what can eliminate it. :)
There is one line in a Hindi song. Though i cannot recollect it, I remember only one line.

I am agree with you Babu, Karma is best one religion. All religious problem can solved if everyone followed this religion.

I am agree with you Babu, Karma is best one religion. All religious problem can solved if everyone followed this religion.

But that's sad people don't follow this they just stick to the things which they have made and related it to religion.

But that's sad people don't follow this they just stick to the things which they have made and related it to religion.

the person who's bread butter depends on religion always like stick to thing related to religion except karma. Geeta said do you karma and leave all thing for god. Sikh religion said " Kiart Karo Wand Khao" means do work and eat splitting'

the person who's bread butter depends on religion always like stick to thing related to religion except karma. Geeta said do you karma and leave all thing for god. Sikh religion said " Kiart Karo Wand Khao" means do work and eat splitting'

That is the reason these Pundits of temples find out new things which they could relate with religion and involve more and more people in it.

That is the reason these Pundits of temples find out new things which they could relate with religion and involve more and more people in it.

Pandits and brahmins are not the limit of Hindu religion, we should look beyond them and see what is right for us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.